Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

why do they not compensate us for the glitch archers have on world boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ysolar View Post
    i am sorry but to get 1 to 2 million gold and adru and we get 200 to 400 is out of line, idc what u say
    PP is agreeing with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
      1. Crit rate is increased at world boss, so Archers should be getting close to 90% or more crit rate.
      2. All classes have a double hit capability, it just comes down to timing, as a mage I double attack with Meteor and Rain of Fire all the time, I'm almost always in top 5.
      3. Mages are suppse to be AoE dealers, not 1v1. Knights are suppose to absorb damage, not deal it. So it seems fair that Archers dominate World Boss

lol , so archers suppose to earn more gold?

next time mpds must put archers up front to help tank since are they so rich
      Last edited by R23100315; 03-27-2013, 08:56 PM.

Comment

• yeah they are suppose to, i guess that what r2 things, cuz all the archers are happy with getting 1 to 4 million gold while we get um 200 to 400 gold and daru, nice r2 games

Comment

• if its so fair, why doesnt r2games come say why it is, or explain what the purpose is, mmm makes u wonder, i also see no mod saying much either

Comment

• When you say 1M to 4M, you mean per day of WBs, right?

Comment

• Since they are doing this to knights, might as well remove knight from this game in the first place. Bloody annoyed by the fact knight is losing our place in this game except killing archer, which is the only thing we are good at. We need an equal amount of gold to upgrade our gears, astrals etc.. So why do archer have such a big advantage over everything in the game? 1. WB - plays a big part if the game since with gold you can basically get stronger and ahead of others with this big amount of $ earned over for a long period of time. 2. Necropolis - Advantage of Xp and gems to get ahead more of others.

Comment

• no at 1 time
                they get like 1million to 3 million 3 times a day, and we get 600 to 900 a day, what does that tell you
                Last edited by ysolar; 03-27-2013, 10:48 PM.

Comment

no at 1 time
                  they get that much at 1 time 3 times a day
                  4M is a bit high, don't you think? That's eighteen and three quarters *million* damage (18.75M) for ONE WB (plus the 250K for being first). That's 4M gold and daru total.

I know archers get beaucoup G and D from the WB but exaggeration makes us look bad.

Comment

• no a friend of mine told me, he is an archer, he got over 600 and was like 4th spot, they were way higher then he was, so no, i mean a shot, 3 times daily, look there equipment, all loaded why we struggle to get something done everyday

Comment

• Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                      4M is a bit high, don't you think? That's eighteen and three quarters *million* damage (18.75M) for ONE WB (plus the 250K for being first). That's 4M gold and daru total.

I know archers get beaucoup G and D from the WB but exaggeration makes us look bad.
                      no u guys get that much, i mean who else at level 50 has all there stuff maxed out, lmao

Comment

no u guys get that much, i mean who else at level 50 has all there stuff maxed out, lmao
                        I'm a knight?

I still can't believe any archer gets that much in one shot. Dink and Pern come close but 4M would be a miracle (or half the server dies off).

Comment

• 4m..... over exaggerating much?

Comment

• no it does not, we all need gold, when they get gold they also dominate the server, they have all there stuff upgraded we do not, so its not right, they need to have a dif event and make getting gold and daru more fair for all, and u must be an archer to say what u do

Comment

no it does not, we all need gold, when they get gold they also dominate the server, they have all there stuff upgraded we do not, so its not right, they need to have a dif event and make getting gold and daru more fair for all, and u must be an archer to say what u do
                              Lol? I am a knight.

We agree that archers get the lion's share but when you throw numbers around with no proof, you make us sound more desperate than credible. One million, sure. Two million, a good day. Three million is probably most top echelon archers' bests. FOUR? I mean why not say five, make it a nice round number and call it a day?

Comment

• Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                                Lol? I am a knight.

We agree that archers get the lion's share but when you throw numbers around with no proof, you make us sound more desperate than credible. One million, sure. Two million, a good day. Three million is probably most top echelon archers' bests. FOUR? I mean why not say five, make it a nice round number and call it a day?
                                well tell me how many archers u know dont have all there stuff leveled, if they know the glitch in the system, on ghost server they all have everything done, and idk just have no room for all the gold they get, i mean what are they doing with it, all is upgraded, so yeah i think so, i have a hard time doing 1 to 2 things a day, buy luck stones, they have all upgraded, everything

Comment

Working...
                                X