Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

why do they not compensate us for the glitch archers have on world boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For every thread there is about archers dominating in wb there are threads about how unfair it is for them in other regards of the game. No class will dominate every aspect of the game. Yes I agree that gold is essential. Yes I agree that wb is one of the fastest ways to get gold. I see players (archers) who are top 10 and who rank higher than me in wb and guess what I see when I see them in BG, GA, GW or when I plunder them? The gold doesn't unbalance the game as much as is suggested.
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

• Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
      and hit like a girl
      yeah... but you are a girl...
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Pretty sure I'm not supposed to hit like I'm dusting for cobwebs though
        Blizzarea
        S147
        Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• Double attack works for all classes evenly as I have seen, on archer its the double shot then u do single shot right after that it fires a normal single shot, then redo normal arrow shot then let the single shot go til enough rage for delphi, on mage 1 rof, lb wait for fireball, lb wait for fireball which is pretty instant u see the fireball launch immediately que the lb or rof, knight same thing, 2nd attack, first attack wait for run in single attack immediately click first attack, rinse and repeat til the special delphi, all classes can do it as I do it on all 3 classes all the time... its just a timing thing, takes a bit to get used too... lag makes it alot worse as R2 has been trying to add lag to stop any type of double attack, we have seen more and more of it each maintenance...

Comment

• [QUOTE=Invid;483842]Double attack works for all classes evenly as I have seen, on archer its the double shot then u do single shot right after that it fires a normal single shot, then redo normal arrow shot then let the single shot go til enough rage for delphi, on mage 1 rof, lb wait for fireball, lb wait for fireball which is pretty instant u see the fireball launch immediately que the lb or rof, knight same thing, 2nd attack, first attack wait for run in single attack immediately click first attack, rinse and repeat til the special delphi, all classes can do it as I do it on all 3 classes all the time... its just a timing thing, takes a bit to get used too... lag makes it alot worse as R2 has been trying to add lag to stop any type of double attack, we have seen more and more of it each maintenance...[/QUOTE]

Comment

• double attack does not work evenly, it only works for me 20 to 40% of the time, i heard that is very normal for a mage, i also heard it almost always works for archers, i really think they need to get rid of it, and let eveyone attack the same, they get the same power we get, why not the same attacks we get also, soon the game will just be full of archers, no one will play knights and mages, then what will u all do

Comment

• it does unbalance the game, u are lucky they dont know how to play it, lmao , if a player gets more gold and daru, it makes game unbalanced, doesnt matter what class it would be, if a mage got more they be more powerful, if a knight got more so would he, any class that is allowed to get more gold and daru, and let me stress gold, is going to dominate the server

Comment

• The ones what dominate server are vips and their balens thing " revive " This is real problem that in event open for all players balens users got a option like this lol , if u wanna make balance make one event of boss for balens players and one for not. Also nerf a bit archers crit damage.. it's monsterous sometimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by ysolar View Post
                    double attack does not work evenly, it only works for me 20 to 40% of the time, i heard that is very normal for a mage, i also heard it almost always works for archers, i really think they need to get rid of it, and let eveyone attack the same, they get the same power we get, why not the same attacks we get also, soon the game will just be full of archers, no one will play knights and mages, then what will u all do
                    For a mage double rarely works on 4th turn and last turn. It will fire a fireball on just that turn and grey your skill bar and fire the skill you double hit with next turn effectively missing 2 turns for double hit. To counter it just don't try to double hit that turn.

Double works fine on other turns without issue I find. Occasionally it works on all turns but very rarely and I get a big jump in gold/daru gain when it does so I usually just don't try to double hit those turns.

Comment

Working...
                    X