why do they not compensate us for the glitch archers have on world boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do they not compensate us for the glitch archers have on world boss

i am a mage, and i fight wb, i heard the archers on ghost server have a glitch, and it shows, they get numbers you would not believe, its kinda so out there its not funny, i can see going to r2 games and saying, fix it, they will tell you to clean your cahes, lmao, need to fix and compensate the other players, i paid cash to skip turns at world boss, i do ok considering what i can do, i get screwed i feel each time i play and see them get numbers that they should not be getting, fix the glitch, they even tell us there is a glitch for them, how else would i know, time to be fair to all your players

• R24877577
    replied
    Originally posted by ysolar View Post
    double attack does not work evenly, it only works for me 20 to 40% of the time, i heard that is very normal for a mage, i also heard it almost always works for archers, i really think they need to get rid of it, and let eveyone attack the same, they get the same power we get, why not the same attacks we get also, soon the game will just be full of archers, no one will play knights and mages, then what will u all do
    For a mage double rarely works on 4th turn and last turn. It will fire a fireball on just that turn and grey your skill bar and fire the skill you double hit with next turn effectively missing 2 turns for double hit. To counter it just don't try to double hit that turn.

Double works fine on other turns without issue I find. Occasionally it works on all turns but very rarely and I get a big jump in gold/daru gain when it does so I usually just don't try to double hit those turns.

Leave a comment:

• R210671843
    replied
    The ones what dominate server are vips and their balens thing " revive " This is real problem that in event open for all players balens users got a option like this lol , if u wanna make balance make one event of boss for balens players and one for not. Also nerf a bit archers crit damage.. it's monsterous sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• ysolar
    replied
    it does unbalance the game, u are lucky they dont know how to play it, lmao , if a player gets more gold and daru, it makes game unbalanced, doesnt matter what class it would be, if a mage got more they be more powerful, if a knight got more so would he, any class that is allowed to get more gold and daru, and let me stress gold, is going to dominate the server

Leave a comment:

• ysolar
    replied
    double attack does not work evenly, it only works for me 20 to 40% of the time, i heard that is very normal for a mage, i also heard it almost always works for archers, i really think they need to get rid of it, and let eveyone attack the same, they get the same power we get, why not the same attacks we get also, soon the game will just be full of archers, no one will play knights and mages, then what will u all do

Leave a comment:

• luciole78
    replied
    [QUOTE=Invid;483842]Double attack works for all classes evenly as I have seen, on archer its the double shot then u do single shot right after that it fires a normal single shot, then redo normal arrow shot then let the single shot go til enough rage for delphi, on mage 1 rof, lb wait for fireball, lb wait for fireball which is pretty instant u see the fireball launch immediately que the lb or rof, knight same thing, 2nd attack, first attack wait for run in single attack immediately click first attack, rinse and repeat til the special delphi, all classes can do it as I do it on all 3 classes all the time... its just a timing thing, takes a bit to get used too... lag makes it alot worse as R2 has been trying to add lag to stop any type of double attack, we have seen more and more of it each maintenance...[/QUOTE]

Leave a comment:

• Invid
    replied
    Double attack works for all classes evenly as I have seen, on archer its the double shot then u do single shot right after that it fires a normal single shot, then redo normal arrow shot then let the single shot go til enough rage for delphi, on mage 1 rof, lb wait for fireball, lb wait for fireball which is pretty instant u see the fireball launch immediately que the lb or rof, knight same thing, 2nd attack, first attack wait for run in single attack immediately click first attack, rinse and repeat til the special delphi, all classes can do it as I do it on all 3 classes all the time... its just a timing thing, takes a bit to get used too... lag makes it alot worse as R2 has been trying to add lag to stop any type of double attack, we have seen more and more of it each maintenance...

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Pretty sure I'm not supposed to hit like I'm dusting for cobwebs though

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    and hit like a girl
    yeah... but you are a girl...

Leave a comment:

• Barbarossa
    replied
    For every thread there is about archers dominating in wb there are threads about how unfair it is for them in other regards of the game. No class will dominate every aspect of the game. Yes I agree that gold is essential. Yes I agree that wb is one of the fastest ways to get gold. I see players (archers) who are top 10 and who rank higher than me in wb and guess what I see when I see them in BG, GA, GW or when I plunder them? The gold doesn't unbalance the game as much as is suggested.

Leave a comment:

• Unified_Serenity
    replied
    Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
    You sir/ma'am are one of a few who would. Most players say if they had a chance to restart they would play a mage...end game and all.
    You know the only ones who say that is in regarding to pvp and dungeons, not wb. I know mages are great in other areas, but as another person said, archers team up in pvp with mages and knights (tank) and thus if all are strong make up a great team and do well in pvp events. We as mages don't get as much for our high matk against wb and our aoe is not as effective. This issue of gold makes up the difference in character build because of all archers can do that we cannot unless we are going to pay even more money on balens (something archers dont need to do) to do gold alchemy. Do archers spend hours farming daru in the wilds? How is any of this fair to knights and mages?

Leave a comment:

• Barbarossa
    replied
    Originally posted by Unified_Serenity View Post
    I have done exactly that and I cannot come close to their reward and they are 8 levels BELOW me! They get to max guild skills, astrals, gear, troops while I have to dicker around picking where to put my precious gold! So, I spend a week or two focusing on guild skills, then astrals, then gear.... all while they are maxing everything and you call that fair? I agree about the part that burns is many don't know how great archers advantage is when they pick their toon, and only find out how screwed they are after they have bought a lot of **** and feel stuck. I like being a mage, but If I could switch my toon to an archer I would in a heartbeat.
    You sir/ma'am are one of a few who would. Most players say if they had a chance to restart they would play a mage...end game and all.

Leave a comment:

• Barbarossa
    replied
    With my WD lvl 7 I was hitting hard but couldn't seem to make up for it in wb. I assumed with the inspiration and the buff I would do a lot more with crits and I wasn't wrong. Admittedly I don't crit at all in pve settings but its expected with a 1.2k crit rate. Its still a work in progress but something I'm willing to try for.

Leave a comment:

• Unified_Serenity
    replied
    Originally posted by Whiffy View Post
    How about everyone complaining about archers changes all their gems and astrals to an archer type setup, then see how they do. Otherwise you're just comparing apples with oranges based on how YOU have chose to set up your toon.
    I have done exactly that and I cannot come close to their reward and they are 8 levels BELOW me! They get to max guild skills, astrals, gear, troops while I have to dicker around picking where to put my precious gold! So, I spend a week or two focusing on guild skills, then astrals, then gear.... all while they are maxing everything and you call that fair? I agree about the part that burns is many don't know how great archers advantage is when they pick their toon, and only find out how screwed they are after they have bought a lot of **** and feel stuck. I like being a mage, but If I could switch my toon to an archer I would in a heartbeat.

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    That's how I'm doing it. Crit rate for knights outside of WB is woeful. Then again, most parties won't care what you do since you aren't a DD or the boss at large has some IS/splash reduction.
    To be fair I had 11k pAtt and hit like a girl

Leave a comment:

Working...
X