X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ysolar
    replied
    Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    4M is a bit high, don't you think? That's eighteen and three quarters *million* damage (18.75M) for ONE WB (plus the 250K for being first). That's 4M gold and daru total.

I know archers get beaucoup G and D from the WB but exaggeration makes us look bad.
    no u guys get that much, i mean who else at level 50 has all there stuff maxed out, lmao

Leave a comment:

• ysolar
    replied
    no a friend of mine told me, he is an archer, he got over 600 and was like 4th spot, they were way higher then he was, so no, i mean a shot, 3 times daily, look there equipment, all loaded why we struggle to get something done everyday

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by ysolar View Post
    no at 1 time
    they get that much at 1 time 3 times a day
    4M is a bit high, don't you think? That's eighteen and three quarters *million* damage (18.75M) for ONE WB (plus the 250K for being first). That's 4M gold and daru total.

I know archers get beaucoup G and D from the WB but exaggeration makes us look bad.

Leave a comment:

• ysolar
    replied
    no at 1 time
    they get like 1million to 3 million 3 times a day, and we get 600 to 900 a day, what does that tell you
    Last edited by ysolar; 03-27-2013, 10:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• darrylch
    replied
    Since they are doing this to knights, might as well remove knight from this game in the first place. Bloody annoyed by the fact knight is losing our place in this game except killing archer, which is the only thing we are good at. We need an equal amount of gold to upgrade our gears, astrals etc.. So why do archer have such a big advantage over everything in the game? 1. WB - plays a big part if the game since with gold you can basically get stronger and ahead of others with this big amount of $ earned over for a long period of time. 2. Necropolis - Advantage of Xp and gems to get ahead more of others.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    When you say 1M to 4M, you mean per day of WBs, right?

Leave a comment:

• ysolar
    replied
    if its so fair, why doesnt r2games come say why it is, or explain what the purpose is, mmm makes u wonder, i also see no mod saying much either

Leave a comment:

• ysolar
    replied
    yeah they are suppose to, i guess that what r2 things, cuz all the archers are happy with getting 1 to 4 million gold while we get um 200 to 400 gold and daru, nice r2 games

Leave a comment:

• R23100315
    replied
    Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
    1. Crit rate is increased at world boss, so Archers should be getting close to 90% or more crit rate.
    2. All classes have a double hit capability, it just comes down to timing, as a mage I double attack with Meteor and Rain of Fire all the time, I'm almost always in top 5.
    3. Mages are suppse to be AoE dealers, not 1v1. Knights are suppose to absorb damage, not deal it. So it seems fair that Archers dominate World Boss

lol , so archers suppose to earn more gold?

next time mpds must put archers up front to help tank since are they so rich
    Last edited by R23100315; 03-27-2013, 08:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by ysolar View Post
    i am sorry but to get 1 to 2 million gold and adru and we get 200 to 400 is out of line, idc what u say
    PP is agreeing with you.

Leave a comment:

• ysolar
    replied
    Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    Utter tosh, knights don't have an area in which they excel, and when new troops are released, it will be worse

Unless you wanna be a *whale*?

You're missing the point of the post entirely, all classes need gold, so unless you're prepared to sub your gold acquisition with Balens, you won't have a hope of keeping up with the gold...
    i am sorry but to get 1 to 2 million gold and adru and we get 200 to 400 is out of line, idc what u say

Leave a comment:

• intelinside1
    replied
    They need to raise damage amounts for knights and mages or lower the amount of damage an archer can do.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by Unified_Serenity View Post
    I have crit astrals just for wb, and crit gems i switch out as well. I buy 200 vouchers and am lvl 58. I still cant get close to archers much lower than myself who are making top 10. I am a mage. These are people i regularly beat in duel, bg, and gb, but when it comes to wb they get much more gold and daru than I get and it shows by the fact their astrals are lvl 5 or 6 and their troops equal their level. So, don't tell me I or others are not building right. Archers get a huge plus in wb, and I think my suggestion about catacomb would even that out.
    Eh... what?

Leave a comment:

• Unified_Serenity
    replied
    Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    I wouldn't sac your WD unless you have one on standby. I wouldn't even do that since outside of WB, the crits are woeful - even at 2.5k. Build your crit astrals up outside of your normal ones.
    I have crit astrals just for wb, and crit gems i switch out as well. I buy 200 vouchers and am lvl 58. I still cant get close to archers much lower than myself who are making top 10. I am a mage. These are people i regularly beat in duel, bg, and gb, but when it comes to wb they get much more gold and daru than I get and it shows by the fact their astrals are lvl 5 or 6 and their troops equal their level. So, don't tell me I or others are not building right. Archers get a huge plus in wb, and I think my suggestion about catacomb would even that out.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by splinterz3 View Post
    It's a slow process changing lvl 55 pvp set over to legendary sets, refining is expensive and I only want to do it once. I can get an instant +1512 critical by engulfing my level 7 Will Destroyer Astral. And I can get level 5 enhanced determination by engulfing a level 5 block astral. I'll need a replacement Will Destroyer, just in case I don't like it I can switch back.
    I wouldn't sac your WD unless you have one on standby. I wouldn't even do that since outside of WB, the crits are woeful - even at 2.5k. Build your crit astrals up outside of your normal ones.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X