• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R26757419
    replied
    Originally posted by Pernilla View Post
    You suck as a mage then.
    And you suck as an archer, constantly losing to dink , with a large gap, but your power is now equal.
    So who lacks in skill here? YOU.

In this game SAME POWER= SAME RESULT. You manage to lose instead, very well done.

P.S: There's at least 25 archers maybe more in our server (me included) that can do much better than you with equal stats... and they probably wonder why you lose so badly vs dink.... do he has a secret? ahaha.. or maybe u are not good enough?
    Think before saying "you suck" to somebody, cause you really do.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by splinterz3 View Post
    My mage has 14,560 MATK and I usually finish inside the top 20, but never in the top 10.

I use Thunderer in turn one and just use auto attack and lightning bolt for the remaining 5 turns. During the whole WB I probaby hit the mob about 160 - 200 times. My average damage is about 15,000 per hit. It's starts low and get higher, but the average is 15,000.

An archer I know has 14,870 PATK. During WB he puts Delphic Sniper and Arrow strike on his skills bar, nothing else. He then uses AFK mode in WB. His average damage is 19,000. This is simply because of Crit.

Firstly it's annoying because he doesn't even have to play, all he has to do is click the boss. Secondly it's annoying because he walks away with about 150k more gold and daru than I do.

So the question is, can knights and mages using Will Destroyer switch to Critical and improve the average damage they do in WB? If the answer to that question is no, then archers have an unfair advantage in WB.
    As the WBs stand now, yes. It closes the gap somewhat for mages; knights a little less so.

Leave a comment:

• splinterz3
    replied
    My mage has 14,560 MATK and I usually finish inside the top 20, but never in the top 10.

I use Thunderer in turn one and just use auto attack and lightning bolt for the remaining 5 turns. During the whole WB I probaby hit the mob about 160 - 200 times. My average damage is about 15,000 per hit. It's starts low and get higher, but the average is 15,000.

An archer I know has 14,870 PATK. During WB he puts Delphic Sniper and Arrow strike on his skills bar, nothing else. He then uses AFK mode in WB. His average damage is 19,000. This is simply because of Crit.

Firstly it's annoying because he doesn't even have to play, all he has to do is click the boss. Secondly it's annoying because he walks away with about 150k more gold and daru than I do.

So the question is, can knights and mages using Will Destroyer switch to Critical and improve the average damage they do in WB? If the answer to that question is no, then archers have an unfair advantage in WB.

Leave a comment:

• XrosSlash
    replied
    Originally posted by Patyfatycake View Post
    You guys talking about the triple hit method for archers?
    no its quadruple hit trick/technique. lol

Leave a comment:

• ysolar
    replied
    so why dont u goto the game and say something, here atleast someone might read this and become an archer when they see the game is only really for them, i spent a few bucks to find out my money was waisted, they favor 1 class way to much, and they need to change it, or soon the game will be called, archer hall

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Originally posted by Patyfatycake View Post
    Simple solution is just to take a proportion of the damage reduced and add it to the damage. So its damage sustained+ damage dealt

Eg you normally take 25k but recieve 10k because of armor. Simply add that to the score or something to help
    This would help enormously, so ofc it won't happen

Originally posted by Queensporsche View Post
    I've also gotten my mage to the lvl 95 boss in cata, whereas my archer has not yet passed the level 85 one. Both classes have their advantages and disadvantages. I've spent more money on my mage, so obviously it's better. Mage has wings and lvl 2 clothing, whereas archer has none.

In my opinion the bottom line is to play this game, as with all games for FUN, and if you do that, you'll be okay.
    I have no issue with the mage class, it has advantages to make up for the disadvantages, I'm just struggling to find those same advantages on my knight class

and to fill you in a lil more, I'm a lvl 9 vip, and my f2p archer, younger account, lower level, less Patt consistently outdid me on WB

(and that was with both a/cs only using voucher bonus and on afk)
    Last edited by PunkPetal; 03-26-2013, 06:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Jakefrzr
    replied
    Originally posted by onimad View Post
    my dear knowingeyes7... pls stop the whine. you are close to GMs and access to whine at them.. not here.. no matter what we whine or write here in tickets or forum.. mostly get ignored and u know that too. so basically u got access there, whine there.
    the more u whine the more i feel like quitting this game. even u who are forum mods whining...how about us (players)..who pays and support the game ?
    Dear oh dear you have a personal grudge with him don't you? Sadly this is made for people to talk on Onimad. Hes spent plenty on this game go look at his character ._. And I'm pretty sure he resigned from being a forum mod didn't he? So check your facts then decide to condescend boyo.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by onimad View Post
    my dear knowingeyes7... pls stop the whine. you are close to GMs and access to whine at them.. not here.. no matter what we whine or write here in tickets or forum.. mostly get ignored and u know that too. so basically u got access there, whine there.
    the more u whine the more i feel like quitting this game. even u who are forum mods whining...how about us (players)..who pays and support the game ?
    My humble servant, we're free to whine and complain here as this is the proper place to do so. In QQ rooms, they like to keep the chat clean. There's no point to push for anything there because, akin to here, all they can do is recommend changes. So buck up, Buttercup, and get the facts straight before you try and represent.

And yes, I support the game so way to go on that fallacy too.

You must be new here and to quote a friend, when it comes to world boss fairness: "It should be like this."

P.S.: Feel free to quit.

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied
    Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    Astrals are a given. 7/6 - sniper favored here. Have a 55 set with STR and CRIT refined. Easy peasy. The gem thing though is a royal PITA to switch unless I eat the gems and make lower level ones temporarily.

At this point though, I have to say - are we playing knights or are we playing wanna-be archers? If we go down this road for WB, are you stating we need to do the same for GB point runs? DA? Necro?

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by Whiffy View Post
    How about everyone complaining about archers changes all their gems and astrals to an archer type setup, then see how they do. Otherwise you're just comparing apples with oranges based on how YOU have chose to set up your toon.
    Astrals are a given. 7/6 - sniper favored here. Have a 55 set with STR and CRIT refined. Easy peasy. The gem thing though is a royal PITA to switch unless I eat the gems and make lower level ones temporarily.

At this point though, I have to say - are we playing knights or are we playing wanna-be archers? If we go down this road for WB, are you stating we need to do the same for GB point runs? DA? Necro?

Leave a comment:

• Whiffy
    replied
    How about everyone complaining about archers changes all their gems and astrals to an archer type setup, then see how they do. Otherwise you're just comparing apples with oranges based on how YOU have chose to set up your toon.

Leave a comment:

• Xlrate
    replied
    I will post a pic of tonights wb just for giggles.

UPDATE: I was going to post a pic but because of server issues, I decided it wasnt fair to people who couldnt log back in due to lag / server issues
    Last edited by Xlrate; 03-26-2013, 12:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by Xlrate View Post
    Which mage keeps up with Dink??? Seriously though, save halc and gruntar and a few others, archers are killing it. Even then archers that I was smoking just a couple weeks ago I cannot touch on the list anymore.
    Prolly the L60s... unless you have yours. I noticed a bump too. Heh.

Leave a comment:

• Xlrate
    replied
    Originally posted by Pernilla View Post
    You suck as a mage then. Our best mages on Kong S-1 can give archers (and we have some very powerful archers) a run for their money. Not all of them have gone crit either, though a number of them have. What they do have consistently is that they got the rhythm down pat.

I do feel for knights...nothing much they can do, try as they may. But mages can still do extraordinarily well.
    Which mage keeps up with Dink??? Seriously though, save halc and gruntar and a few others, archers are killing it. Even then archers that I was smoking just a couple weeks ago I cannot touch on the list anymore.

Leave a comment:

• ysolar
    replied
    i have a mage, i cant keep up with the gold the archers get, i have no advantage anywhere, i need gold just like they do, i cant take them in arena, i cant beat them in the crypts, u make them so strong with all that gold they get, if i was able to have there gold, and upgrade my stuff like there is atleast i have a chance, i need gold just as much as the next person does, make it fair, and compensate us for ur mistakes

Leave a comment:

Working...
X