• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patyfatycake
    replied
    Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    What the... Where is that and may I join? :P
    List was a bit bugged, an archer really came #3. But still was shocked when I saw it lol.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by Patyfatycake View Post
    Speaking of archers, what is wrong with this picture

What the... Where is that and may I join? :P

Leave a comment:

• Patyfatycake
    replied
    Speaking of archers, what is wrong with this picture

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by R27652377 View Post
    for server [s111]ashcastle. knight's skill "reverse damage" is not work corectly. it suppost to be deflect damage to enemy. not to enemy and self. please check for update.
    It works fine. You absorb the full damage and 'reverse' the set amount in the description. The deflection astral seems to be a misinterpretation as again, you eat the full damage if applicable) and 'deflect' the amount listed in that astral.

Leave a comment:

• R27652377
    replied
    for server [s111]ashcastle. knight's skill "reverse damage" is not work corectly. it suppost to be deflect damage to enemy. not to enemy and self. please check for update.

Leave a comment:

• Queensporsche
    replied
    I'm not an expert player who understands all of the intricacies of the game, for sure, but I do play on the Wartune server 1 and the R2 Games server 33. First one as Archer and second one as Mage. I have spent a small amount of $ on the game and obtained most of my balens on the R2 games server through the offers, probably about 12K balens (around 120 dollars worth) plus a few more dollars spent here and there for VIP for a couple months. My archer is lvl 54 and my mage is lvl 53. my mage's BR is around 32K and the archer's around 29K before any potions or anything. My Mage is so much better in PvP and my archer earns twice what my mage does in the WB, even though his PATK is lower than my mage's MATK. I must also add that on the Wartune server 1 is one of the strongest archers in the entire game who does damage so fast that our bonus power builds up so fast we regularly get to level 20 inspiration, so that helps greatly in my own archer's damage. I certainly can see from personal experience that the archer is considerably better in the WB.

I've also gotten my mage to the lvl 95 boss in cata, whereas my archer has not yet passed the level 85 one. Both classes have their advantages and disadvantages. I've spent more money on my mage, so obviously it's better. Mage has wings and lvl 2 clothing, whereas archer has none. These things make a big difference in determining which class is better. I"m having fun with both classes, leveling them up at my own pace, and trying to compete with the other players at or near my own levels. I think I've done a good job with them, as I can beat 95% of players in the lvl 50-54 category and a few above that, but that's where the line seems to be drawn. Once they get those lvl 55 set advantages I fall behind. I'll have them relatively soon. My archer's troops are stronger, at lvl 48, and I stopped leveling my mage's troops at lvl 43 in anticipation of new troops.

In my opinion the bottom line is to play this game, as with all games for FUN, and if you do that, you'll be okay.

Leave a comment:

• Patyfatycake
    replied
    Simple solution is just to take a proportion of the damage reduced and add it to the damage. So its damage sustained+ damage dealt

Eg you normally take 25k but recieve 10k because of armor. Simply add that to the score or something to help

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Mages can keep up in some degree with archers cos they are more balanced over all the other aspects of the game as well as doing well on WB.

I'm really enjoying my mage.

Knights however are doomed to play second fiddle.

There are no fiscal rewards for tanking

Leave a comment:

• Pernilla
    replied
    Originally posted by R27863583 View Post
    You suck as a human then. Get life before insulting others. I am not top mage, but I can do double attacks 905 of rounds. Our top mages cannot even get to top 10. You don't know situation of each server.
    We have a server where the top few consistently get over 10 million damage each WB. Several mages can be found in that group and can consistently beat elite archers even without going crit. What that means is that mages can objectively beat many archers if they are skilled enough. No insult--objectively, your servers' mages suck.

Big props to gruntar, Chomo, Brady, and halc in particular. ^^

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    You suck as a human then. Get life before insulting others. I am not top mage, but I can do double attacks 905 of rounds. Our top mages cannot even get to top 10. You don't know situation of each server.
    Pern has a point: Mages can close the gap. If you come on over to his server, there are a couple of mages that would be ecstatic to dispense some advice. ^^

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by Pernilla View Post
    I do feel for knights...nothing much they can do, try as they may.
    Geez. It's official; Pern feels sorry for us. Can I turn that in for gold?

Leave a comment:

• R27863583
    replied
    Originally posted by Pernilla View Post
    You suck as a mage then. Our best mages on Kong S-1 can give archers (and we have some very powerful archers) a run for their money. Not all of them have gone crit either, though a number of them have. What they do have consistently is that they got the rhythm down pat.

I do feel for knights...nothing much they can do, try as they may. But mages can still do extraordinarily well.

Leave a comment:

• Pernilla
    replied
    Start hating this stupid game. In our server, top 10 are all archers with 1 or 2 knights. Our mages have highest BRs, but a mid ranged archer is always top 1. I cannot even dream about getting 1% now since all those archers kill WB too fast.

Archers benefit from all other aspects of games by grouping with mages and knights, but us mages and knights have to spend extra cash for WB if we ever hope any duru or cash. The gap will get bigger and bigger as archers get more and more gold, then upgrade more guild skills and astral, which in turn make them do more and more damage. It's a viscous cycle.

Fix this game or I would move on. The only thing I hate is I wasted all my cash.
    You suck as a mage then. Our best mages on Kong S-1 can give archers (and we have some very powerful archers) a run for their money. Not all of them have gone crit either, though a number of them have. What they do have consistently is that they got the rhythm down pat.

I do feel for knights...nothing much they can do, try as they may. But mages can still do extraordinarily well.

Leave a comment:

• R27863583
    replied
    Originally posted by Sbn87 View Post
    archers get wb mage gets cata knight gets pvp..end of story
    Archers can do cata just as good as mage. In our server, there are as many archers as mages and knights that have finished lvl 100 crypt. However, mages and knights cannot even compete with archer no matter how much real cash they spend.

Leave a comment:

• R27863583
    replied
    Start hating this stupid game. In our server, top 10 are all archers with 1 or 2 knights. Our mages have highest BRs, but a mid ranged archer is always top 1. I cannot even dream about getting 1% now since all those archers kill WB too fast.

Archers benefit from all other aspects of games by grouping with mages and knights, but us mages and knights have to spend extra cash for WB if we ever hope any duru or cash. The gap will get bigger and bigger as archers get more and more gold, then upgrade more guild skills and astral, which in turn make them do more and more damage. It's a viscous cycle.

Fix this game or I would move on. The only thing I hate is I wasted all my cash.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X