Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    The best I can close the gap to is around 40% or so. Mages on our server, if they go all out, can close it to 20-ish%.

Leave a comment:

• ysolar
    replied
    btw, for the ones that say its fair, more gold gets u faster upgrades, more daru gets u better troops, also more gold gets u gems faster done to ur liking, the way u need them, so no its not fair to others that they get all the gold and daru and we get what everyone should be getting, gold is a major part of the game and most of us are always short on it, but if u are an archer, you have a huge advantage over all other players getting 3 to 6 times more then others, so yeah they need to fix

Leave a comment:

• R27403069
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaaqen View Post
    Glad you could literally miss the point entirely. Appreciate you trying, though.
    Archers are pretty bad in non-single target situations which happens to be all PvP in this game...

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Glad you could literally miss the point entirely. Appreciate you trying, though.
    Who, me? .

Leave a comment:

• Zaaqen
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by Clypto View Post
    hey guys cmon maybe only the archers can use balens on WB, it's not fair if the other classes don't got that option, they're just asking the devs to add an option for em to use balens

oh wait they can they're just to cheap to use em so they just QQ instead.

so ya i want a buff too i wanna be as strong as the biggest casher on this game without spending money. kkthxbai.
    I don't think you understand. Is it QQable when an archer cashes a bit and totally trounces a knight or a mage who has cashed more? Me thinks you're new here.

Leave a comment:

• Clypto
    replied
    hey guys cmon maybe only the archers can use balens on WB, it's not fair if the other classes don't got that option, they're just asking the devs to add an option for em to use balens

oh wait they can they're just to cheap to use em so they just QQ instead.

so ya i want a buff too i wanna be as strong as the biggest casher on this game without spending money. kkthxbai.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    oni, don't. I'd put in my wall of text but it's been covered so well here, it HURTS to read it. Again.

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied
    this game won't allow u to b best in everything except if u give the best of your money for R2.
    even u give them everything u got they still mess you up.
    LOL

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied
    I know crit mages can do well on WB - It's everywhere else that they are poor.

Im not saying classes shouldn't be distinct and have advantages over others, but gold is a serious one. It's the biggest factor in character development. Archers basically dominate, relative to power, every major method of character development in the game.

I can't speak for your server, but on mine archers do just fine in all aspects.

On my server the number one casher (or very close) and BR is a knight. He has the second highest attack on the server (down by only 77 points to the highest attack) He has a very good chain, and is very good at it. Was 100% of the time number 1 on WB before patch. Now he's 3rd - 5th depending on which archers decide to balen that day. He spends the most money, he has the strongest character, he's skilled at chaining, and he still struggles for top 3? ... That's not even close to right.
    and so do insignia and honor.
    tell your knight to go crits and your mages to go crit. they will earns more gold n daru in wb.

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied
    Originally posted by ysolar View Post
    i paid enogh money for game, why should i pay for gold and daru when they get it at wb, i also want it at wb, you pay for it
    there is no such thing as enough in R2.

Leave a comment:

• ysolar
    replied
    i paid enogh money for game, why should i pay for gold and daru when they get it at wb, i also want it at wb, you pay for it

Leave a comment:

• Zaaqen
    replied
    I know crit mages can do well on WB - It's everywhere else that they are poor.

Im not saying classes shouldn't be distinct and have advantages over others, but gold is a serious one. It's the biggest factor in character development. Archers basically dominate, relative to power, every major method of character development in the game.

I can't speak for your server, but on mine archers do just fine in all aspects.

On my server the number one casher (or very close) and BR is a knight. He has the second highest attack on the server (down by only 77 points to the highest attack) He has a very good chain, and is very good at it. Was 100% of the time number 1 on WB before patch. Now he's 3rd - 5th depending on which archers decide to balen that day. He spends the most money, he has the strongest character, he's skilled at chaining, and he still struggles for top 3? ... That's not even close to right.

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied
    Originally posted by ysolar View Post
    um, yeah, but why we get less gold and daru, and they dont sacrifice, i fight them, they are tough, i am the 2nd highest mage on the server, i cant upgrade rings and stuff, they are fully upgraded, i am lucky to upgrade 1 thing a day with what i get in gold, i stopped doing my troops so i can have daru for new ones, they do not have top do that, theres are fully upgraded and they have plenty of daru to spare, so, no its not fair, and for the ones that think it is, its because u are archers, and only want for urself
    did u make use of that 120x alchemy of daru and gold?
    see if u sacrifice ur money u can get that.

u can take ss of that archer and your stats. and i tell u what did they sacrifice.
    in my server even knight can b no 1 in wb if i don't use any money involves.
    Last edited by onimad; 03-24-2013, 08:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ysolar
    replied
    um, yeah, but why we get less gold and daru, and they dont sacrifice, i fight them, they are tough, i am the 2nd highest mage on the server, i cant upgrade rings and stuff, they are fully upgraded, i am lucky to upgrade 1 thing a day with what i get in gold, i stopped doing my troops so i can have daru for new ones, they do not have top do that, theres are fully upgraded and they have plenty of daru to spare, so, no its not fair, and for the ones that think it is, its because u are archers, and only want for urself

Leave a comment:

Working...
X