Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Free 1 hour City Protection during World Boss needed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free 1 hour City Protection during World Boss needed.

On server [S160] we are currently experiencing a serious problem. The strongest player on that server, by the name of DeathStrike, is plundering the cities of the top 10 World Boss players and the Final Strike player right after after the World Boss is defeated. Because of this low tactic, no one is able to catch up to him, which ensures that he can keep using this dishonorable tactic.

What I would like to request, is a 1 hour free 'City Protection' on every city for every player, starting at the beginning of the 3 World Boss events, so that every player has a chance to spend their earnings before they fall prey to powerhousing players that lack any form of common decency, and uses this time to plunder other players when they are at their most vulnerable.

I hope the GMs realize that this isn't just a suggestion that helps the player, but also helps them KEEP their customers. For they are quitting one by one, because of high level players that plunder them when they have the most to lose.

He's pretty amazing if he can plunder the Final Strike winner between the time it's announced and the few seconds it takes to get a CPT up... Even more since you can plunder only till 10 levels below you, so if the FS winner is 11 lvls below, he can't plunder.

Anyhow, I consider it pretty low as well. But if he's the strongest player, why isn't he on the WB itself, I wonder?

Comment

Hmmm interesting. Since he only gets 5 plunders a day unless he refills with balens. He's spending quite a bit to try and get some gold. Shows how desperate he is, however... the players can always contribute to guild or astral or enchant while waiting for the revive timer to expire.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
        He's pretty amazing if he can plunder the Final Strike winner between the time it's announced and the few seconds it takes to get a CPT up... Even more since you can plunder only till 10 levels below you, so if the FS winner is 11 lvls below, he can't plunder.

Anyhow, I consider it pretty low as well. But if he's the strongest player, why isn't he on the WB itself, I wonder?
        Originally posted by Serrin View Post
        Hmmm interesting. Since he only gets 5 plunders a day unless he refills with balens. He's spending quite a bit to try and get some gold. Shows how desperate he is, however... the players can always contribute to guild or astral or enchant while waiting for the revive timer to expire.
        This guy is a heavy coiner with more cash than he knows what to do with. Rich parents with a credit card, I assume. And he IS playing World Boss. Always top player, always 2.000.000+ damage. That's how he knows which players to hit after World Boss. Most of them being within that 10 level difference limit. His higher level together with his heavily balens-funded gear, no player is a match for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Frecklez View Post
          This guy is a heavy coiner with more cash than he knows what to do with. Rich parents with a credit card, I assume. And he IS playing World Boss. Always top player, always 2.000.000+ damage. That's how he knows which players to hit after World Boss. Most of them being within that 10 level difference limit. His higher level together with his heavily balens-funded gear, no player is a match for him.
          You know what... it just doesn't ring right to me. What are those players doing? Never moving city? Staying right next to each other? And the final hit can be done by a noob and not just someone on the top 10. Honestly, they don't need free protection, they need to learn to play the game a bit smarter to deal with a jerk who repeat hits.

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Comment

You know what... it just doesn't ring right to me. What are those players doing? Never moving city? Staying right next to each other? And the final hit can be done by a noob and not just someone on the top 10. Honestly, they don't need free protection, they need to learn to play the game a bit smarter to deal with a jerk who repeat hits.
            All of this they have tried already. They have moved to the outskirts of the Deadly Sands, as far away as possible. Moved their city right before WB begins, and all of that jazz. However, when the top 10 players are pretty much always the same players, they are not hard to find for a heavy casher that teleports across the map just to get to you.

Comment

It's part of the game, He's only taking 10% which is what, 50k tops? Of course you're gonna target players who potentiall have more gold. Start of the server I targeted VIPs thinking they cashed and have more gold. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                It's part of the game, He's only taking 10% which is what, 50k tops? Of course you're gonna target players who potentiall have more gold. Start of the server I targeted VIPs thinking they cashed and have more gold. Deal with it.
                Even if it is only 50K tops (which it's not), it's 50K 3 times a day per player, every day. It's literally turning a Free2Play game that is suppose to be fun for everyone, into a Pay2Win game that is only fun for those who can afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by Frecklez View Post
                  All of this they have tried already. They have moved to the outskirts of the Deadly Sands, as far away as possible. Moved their city right before WB begins, and all of that jazz. However, when the top 10 players are pretty much always the same players, they are not hard to find for a heavy casher that teleports across the map just to get to you.
                  Again, if they are moving then there is really no way for him to him them immediately after the WB. He has to find them first, then teleport to them or move across a map. If he is haunting one map, move maps. Going one map down will not result in that much gold loss per hour and make it doubly hard for that person to find you. He would have to search two maps. Your suggestion just isn't reasonable when there are steps to take to deal with the issue. Hell, they could put CPT on while in the WB and have that window of time to deal with whatever.

Comment

Again, if they are moving then there is really no way for him to him them immediately after the WB. He has to find them first, then teleport to them or move across a map. If he is haunting one map, move maps. Going one map down will not result in that much gold loss per hour and make it doubly hard for that person to find you. He would have to search two maps. Your suggestion just isn't reasonable when there are steps to take to deal with the issue. Hell, they could put CPT on while in the WB and have that window of time to deal with whatever.
                    I'm a lvl 46, and still in Swamps because of this guy. I don't know how he manages to find us every time immediately after WB, but he does. And thus we can't move to Deadly Sands or we fall prey to him farming us. However, I'm now on a map where everyone is 5 to 10 levels lower than me. And that's not fair to them either.

I think my suggestion is more than reasonable, since everyone benefits from it but the few that abuse their strength over other players to hit them at times that it will hurt them the most. Because not everyone has the funds to buy CPT every day to protect themselves from being farmed on right after they finally managed to earn some good amount of gold to make a difference for themselves.

Comment

There is no way that guy plunders all of you right after WB. You have at least 2 min to dump your gold into contribution or use most on astrals. Another thing you can do is right after world boss teleport your city to another place on the map. That way he will have to look all over again for you which will net you another 2-5 min or so to get rid of the gold.

Comment

Even better, sacrifice the last couple rounds of the WB and dump/contrib your gold. If he's that hard up for gold, and does this even BEFORE the last couple rounds, you can take solace in knowing that he's losing out on gold/daru himself at the cost of hindering others.

Comment

I so wish someone would try to plunder me........They all skip right by me and hit my neighbors.....

Comment

Run some campaign blitz, they give away city protection tokens like candy.

I usually gain 3-5 a day out of my 8 campaign runs.

Comment

Some people want to use their gold for other things than Guild contributions or Astrals. Like, oh I don't know...enchanting gear, maybe? You think you can enchant 15 levels of enchantments in 2, 3 minutes, Oxykotton? Me neither.

Comment

Working...
                              X