Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just for fun - perhaps Wartune Going Sci-Fi?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wait a minute aren't we showing that is not yet on wartune?

Comment

Originally posted by R3_Yura View Post
      wait a minute aren't we showing that is not yet on wartune?
      Yes. It's a gray area. AFAIK, passing reference usually doesn't elicit a crackdown.

Comment

oh i see its fake he used picasa to blur the picture andi havent heard those sci-fi things yet, (im not updated on 7-road).

EDIT:yea its fake i saw in the 7road news
        Last edited by R3_Yura; 03-25-2013, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LAVASH View Post
          buzz off jealous hating person, go hang out with negative people like yourself
          Lol. I'm not the negative one here. You're the one posting spam to get hits at your blog.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
            Lol. I'm not the negative one here. You're the one posting spam to get hits at your blog.
            Don't bother he reduces his arguments to making stuff up/baseless assumptions. Best just ignore it and just let it die down.

Comment

Originally posted by Patyfatycake View Post
              Don't bother he reduces his arguments to making stuff up/baseless assumptions. Best just ignore it and just let it die down.
              true its annoying, he wont swallow that pride.

Comment

its 1.6 and its true but its 7road 1.6 wich doesnt have to come in here

Comment

Originally posted by bladewarior View Post
                  its 1.6 and its true but its 7road 1.6 wich doesnt have to come in here
                  how come there no info about it, u got it as a rumor.

Comment

I just have to wonder where the high fantasy storyline went with knights, mages and archers against the evil VOID. Now we have clothing that looks like it's a party at the beach and pig mounts but no bacon and now daimons.... Sorry in my lovely literary world a daimon is an evil creature that must feast on the souls of humans to stay alive not a mechanical creation that looks like it belongs in Robot Wars.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

how come there no info about it, u got it as a rumor.
                      not rumor 7road china is on 1.6 for months already but yet again like r2 mentioned 100x before everything in there doesnt mean it will be in here

Comment

i dont see in news

Comment

i dont see in news
                          Which news? Here? CHN?

Comment

lol 2 trolls ElusionM and Patyfatycake join forces to spam their hatred

Go back to your dictator countries where people do not have freedom of speech and expression and if you do not like my blog stay the hek away from it - you are not wanted there anyway.

I repeat especially for these 2 uneducated people: I am posting on a Wartune forum about Wartune, related to Wartune blog with my opinions and fun things about Wartune. If you can not get that through the thick of your skulls then just leave me alone and go mind your own business.

I have created a successful and liked Wartune blog and I have created 160+ Wartune videos - what have the 2 of you trolls done other than spamming your hatred against me?

Comment

it is just like bgs but it will be laggy for some cause of the effects i got a link to a video for it just got to find it

here it is and we will be getting these once we get to 1.6

Last edited by R276527; 03-25-2013, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R276527 View Post
                                it is just like bgs but it will be laggy for some cause of the effects i got a link to a video for it just got to find it

here it is
                                Why dump in someone else's thread? :/

Anywho, I'm liking the vids from LAV. They pass the time.

And... waiting for that vid to be killed since they usually do.
                                Last edited by KnowingEyes7; 03-25-2013, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X