Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Just for fun - perhaps Wartune Going Sci-Fi?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so every one can have a look at what we will be getting some time in the near future and to show Lavash is not making it up

Comment

Originally posted by R276527 View Post
      so every one can have a look at what we will be getting some time in the near future and to show Lavash is not making it up
      oh that's wonderful! thank you for sharing that! I did not know there is a video about it as well!
      Even if they might delete the video here I already added it to my blog, so again, thank you for sharing.

So happy that there are positive happy people out there

Comment

Originally posted by LAVASH View Post
        lol 2 trolls ElusionM and Patyfatycake join forces to spam their hatred

Go back to your dictator countries where people do not have freedom of speech and expression and if you do not like my blog stay the hek away from it - you are not wanted there anyway.

I repeat especially for these 2 uneducated people: I am posting on a Wartune forum about Wartune, related to Wartune blog with my opinions and fun things about Wartune. If you can not get that through the thick of your skulls then just leave me alone and go mind your own business.

I have created a successful and liked Wartune blog and I have created 160+ Wartune videos - what have the 2 of you trolls done other than spamming your hatred against me?
        Your blog sucks and your videos suck ^^

Comment

lol 2 trolls ElusionM and Patyfatycake join forces to spam their hatred

Go back to your dictator countries where people do not have freedom of speech and expression and if you do not like my blog stay the hek away from it - you are not wanted there anyway.

I repeat especially for these 2 uneducated people: I am posting on a Wartune forum about Wartune, related to Wartune blog with my opinions and fun things about Wartune. If you can not get that through the thick of your skulls then just leave me alone and go mind your own business.

I have created a successful and liked Wartune blog and I have created 160+ Wartune videos - what have the 2 of you trolls done other than spamming your hatred against me?
          Yet again you can't put a coherent argument together so you resort to childish forms of arguements.

Dictator countries? Yes because New Zealand is a dictatorship, please actually do some research and proof to back it up if you are going to make such wild accusations.

You are calling us uneducated although you are making absurd statements without any evidence to back them up which is representing you don't know how to put a argument forward. You are also talking about freedom of speech which you are forgetting we are entitled to also. Which in this case case is us stating that you are simply trying to gain traffic for your blog far too frequently which is irritating us.

Its also good to know your criteria for success is quantity not quality.

Have a good day.

Comment

hehe! great to see a happy person for a change

RE: original topic: I also thought "cute tanks" are not that great - but how cool would it be to have proper Sci Fi version of wartune with machine guys, bazookas, etc
            Hehe you seem happy to ^^
            Anyway to subscribe to you BLog?
            Last edited by ZooParty; 03-25-2013, 06:38 PM. Reason: Forgot my cute face!
            The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

Originally posted by ZooParty View Post
              Hehe you seem happy to ^^
              Anyway to subscribe to you BLog?
              Hey again ZooParty!!
              Did you have a chance to see that video that R276527 put up here? I hope it is not deleted yet! Those tanks look like little bees shooting lazers at each other
              Some kind of a crazy happy cute tank battle

Comment

i dont think they will delete it since it is about wartune and i have other videos of stuff we will be getting

Comment

if its real then why wartune did not deleted this thread? when its not in 1.5? second why are there nonews in 7-road?
                  and lastly if this sci-fi would be added it would destroy wartune mmorpg title. can somebody delete this thread this is spam.

Comment

Unfortunately, those tanks will come... or fortunately if you like them.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                      Unfortunately, those tanks will come... or fortunately if you like them.
                      Guess il be quitting soon. Know any other games similar?

Edit:Nvm misread thought the whole game was going to be turned into that lol
                      Last edited by Patyfatycake; 03-25-2013, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Patyfatycake View Post
                        Yet again you can't put a coherent argument together so you resort to childish forms of arguements.

Dictator countries? Yes because New Zealand is a dictatorship, please actually do some research and proof to back it up if you are going to make such wild accusations.

You are calling us uneducated although you are making absurd statements without any evidence to back them up which is representing you don't know how to put a argument forward. You are also talking about freedom of speech which you are forgetting we are entitled to also. Which in this case case is us stating that you are simply trying to gain traffic for your blog far too frequently which is irritating us.

Its also good to know your criteria for success is quantity not quality.

Have a good day.
                        Thats right, quality > quantity > nothing ... lavash has quantity(loads of videos)... so what quality do you have?? or do you have nothing?

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                          Thats right, quality > quantity > nothing ... lavash has quantity(loads of videos)... so what quality do you have?? or do you have nothing?
                          Having a quantity of ****, just means lots of ****. In this case nothing trumps his ****

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                            Well years ago I created one of the most popular scripts in "Runescape" for the bot powerbot. Considering it easily had 100,000+ unique uses and probably about a steady 20k+ uses a day. Also people ported it off to be compatible with different spin offs of the client. That easily surpases his unique hits.

Java code i you are interested(Of a ported version)

http://pastebin.com/tbXYeyHz

Some reviews since the original thread died.

http://www.gamekiller.net/runescape-...g-cooking.html

So lets see, my 1 script over 100k unique hits... his total traffic including non unique hits 200k?

Like I said before Quality > Quantity
                            Last edited by Patyfatycake; 03-26-2013, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X