Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Just for fun - perhaps Wartune Going Sci-Fi?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ElusionM
    replied
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    Why is it pissing you off if there is a mention of his blog... its not as if he is only posting links to his blog.... shrug off that hatred dude you'll have a better life
    Lol Hatred and envy. Totes *cough* Just pointless spamming and advertising his blog. Every thread he has started has been all about getting hits at his blog. It's just annoying and stupid and so I wish I could close down his blog, we'd not see him on forums again until he had a new blog to spam.

Leave a comment:

• LAVASH
    replied
    Originally posted by ZooParty View Post
    lol i love!!! this face!! <_<<<<
    hehe! great to see a happy person for a change

RE: original topic: I also thought "cute tanks" are not that great - but how cool would it be to have proper Sci Fi version of wartune with machine guys, bazookas, etc

Leave a comment:

• ZooParty
    replied
    When will my Squire of Statements go away -_- I want new title makes me feel like a squirrel

Leave a comment:

• ZooParty
    replied
    lol i love!!! this face!! <_<<<<

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by LAVASH View Post
    KnowingEyes7 this is not photoshop - it is actual game pictures
    like ZooParty said
    I know. It's why I said, "We know where you got 'em".

Leave a comment:

• Patyfatycake
    replied
    Originally posted by LAVASH View Post
    like ZooParty said

Patyfatycake what is stupid? the "tanks" or dreaming about possibilities?
    The first.

Leave a comment:

• LAVASH
    replied
    like ZooParty said

Patyfatycake what is stupid? the "tanks" or dreaming about possibilities?

Leave a comment:

• Patyfatycake
    replied
    Just seems stupid.

Leave a comment:

• ZooParty
    replied
    I know those! Those are in the Chinese wartune. Some kind of event.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    At first I didn't like the promotion but he has seemed to tone it down a bit. That said, nice vehicles - we know where you got 'em. :P

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
    God I wish I could ban your blog or something, everything you post here is just to get hits there. So annoying
    Why is it pissing you off if there is a mention of his blog... its not as if he is only posting links to his blog.... shrug off that hatred dude you'll have a better life

Leave a comment:

• LAVASH
    replied
    Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
    God I wish I could ban your blog or something, everything you post here is just to get hits there. So annoying
    Elusion you seem to be some kind of a person filled with hatred and that is not up to me to fix. This is a forum about Wartune, my blog is about Wartune and I put the pictures here so nobody has to go to the blog unless they wish to.

So please keep your envy and hatred to yourself and if you want to participate in the fun discussion please do, but otherwise you are not adding any value.

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X