Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just for fun - perhaps Wartune Going Sci-Fi?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for fun - perhaps Wartune Going Sci-Fi?

Hey guys I found some pictures on the internet and made a fun post on my blog about Wartune Going Sci-Fi some day

I am curious though what do you think - just purely from imagination - would it be cool if we would like evolve from the fantasy middle ages into mechanized warfare

To Forum Moderator: This is just for fun - I am not saying that this is what Wartune will be or will have, etc. Just a fun picture and fun discussion.

(you can enlarge the picture on my blog)

God I wish I could ban your blog or something, everything you post here is just to get hits there. So annoying

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
      God I wish I could ban your blog or something, everything you post here is just to get hits there. So annoying
      Elusion you seem to be some kind of a person filled with hatred and that is not up to me to fix. This is a forum about Wartune, my blog is about Wartune and I put the pictures here so nobody has to go to the blog unless they wish to.

So please keep your envy and hatred to yourself and if you want to participate in the fun discussion please do, but otherwise you are not adding any value.

Comment

Why is it pissing you off if there is a mention of his blog... its not as if he is only posting links to his blog.... shrug off that hatred dude you'll have a better life

Comment

At first I didn't like the promotion but he has seemed to tone it down a bit. That said, nice vehicles - we know where you got 'em. :P

Comment

I know those! Those are in the Chinese wartune. Some kind of event.
            The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

Just seems stupid.

Comment

KnowingEyes7 this is not photoshop - it is actual game pictures
                like ZooParty said

Patyfatycake what is stupid? the "tanks" or dreaming about possibilities?

Comment

Originally posted by LAVASH View Post
                  like ZooParty said

Patyfatycake what is stupid? the "tanks" or dreaming about possibilities?
                  The first.

Comment

Originally posted by LAVASH View Post
                    like ZooParty said
                    I know. It's why I said, "We know where you got 'em".

Comment

lol i love!!! this face!! <_<<<<

Comment

When will my Squire of Statements go away -_- I want new title makes me feel like a squirrel

Comment

Originally posted by ZooParty View Post
                          lol i love!!! this face!! <_<<<<
                          hehe! great to see a happy person for a change

RE: original topic: I also thought "cute tanks" are not that great - but how cool would it be to have proper Sci Fi version of wartune with machine guys, bazookas, etc

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                            Why is it pissing you off if there is a mention of his blog... its not as if he is only posting links to his blog.... shrug off that hatred dude you'll have a better life
                            Lol Hatred and envy. Totes *cough* Just pointless spamming and advertising his blog. Every thread he has started has been all about getting hits at his blog. It's just annoying and stupid and so I wish I could close down his blog, we'd not see him on forums again until he had a new blog to spam.

Comment

Lol Hatred and envy. Totes *cough* Just pointless spamming and advertising his blog. Every thread he has started has been all about getting hits at his blog. It's just annoying and stupid and so I wish I could close down his blog, we'd not see him on forums again until he had a new blog to spam.
                              buzz off jealous hating person, go hang out with negative people like yourself

Comment

Working...
                              X