What Astrals for mage?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Astrals for mage?

Do mages need Block astral? How about Guardian Angel (reduce crit -5%) Can I delete these to make some space?

I'm also trying to figure out between snipers edge/ determination or go with Will Detroyer?
    Or do you swap them for wb and PvP?

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....highlight=mage

Comment

My advice go for critical you will rock at wb i`m in the top 5 every wb 700k plus gold and daru.
      ihttp://d.pr/i/qre0 these are my astrals i put up determination at wb and change my hp gems for crit gems you will also need thunderer ..the higher ther better.

Comment

true, if you go crit ur healing has a chance to crit!!!

Comment

Will for normal and crit/deter for wb

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
            Will for normal and crit/deter for wb
            So is this the consensus? I've read differing things.

Is there a level when u should go crit or is it just a preference thing? For me I just want to go with whatever does the best in specific situations, so if this is the case I'll just swap them in and out.

One thing that is a concern is that when I have all these separate astrals it takes forever to get the EXP up. If I just went all Will Destroyer then I could lvl it up to 5.

Also refining to get critical out of Gear stats will take a lot of effort and effect the WB.

I have Sniper lvl3, Determ lvl 3, Ruthles lvl 2 for WB and Will Destroyer lvl 4 for PvP
            lvl 54 mage
            My priority is PvP, but I know WB helps a lot for getting troops which in the end effects PvP lol!!! so hard to decide!!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by intelinside1 View Post
              So is this the consensus? I've read differing things.

Is there a level when u should go crit or is it just a preference thing? For me I just want to go with whatever does the best in specific situations, so if this is the case I'll just swap them in and out.

One thing that is a concern is that when I have all these separate astrals it takes forever to get the EXP up. If I just went all Will Destroyer then I could lvl it up to 5.

Also refining to get critical out of Gear stats will take a lot of effort and effect the WB.

I have Sniper lvl3, Determ lvl 3, Ruthles lvl 2 for WB and Will Destroyer lvl 4 for PvP
              lvl 54 mage
              My priority is PvP, but I know WB helps a lot for getting troops which in the end effects PvP lol!!! so hard to decide!!!! lol
              Click image for larger version

Name:	astrals.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	1666030

Eventually you'll have so many astrals you will have plenty of options to try them out and see which you like the best. If you can get your crit high enough the crit heals will help out decently in pve and sometimes pvp. Like do a Stun then Heal kinda thing.

Essentially it comes down to gear for going Crit vs Will Destroyer. If you crit a lot, Crit+Determination will be better for you in pvp as well.

Play around with them, see how it goes for you, see what you like.

Comment

Wow Daehawk. What level are you?

Very impressive, i'd like to get my WillD lvl 7 ...jeez is that +35%???

I see you have deflection. I thought it was useless and fused the 2 I had into will destroyer haha. All my astrals are just lvl 4 except for Mysticality which is lvl 5.

So here is a question for you: I have Brilliance with 4000 EXP in it and it just provided 1500HP at lvl3. would it make sense to merge it w an astral I use more, like Charm to boost it up to Charm lvl 4? I don't really see needing the Brilliance in future?
                Last edited by intelinside1; 03-26-2013, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X