Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

WT Suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WT Suggestions

More event please. Especially topup event, never has I played a game with such lousy promotion on topup. On top of that, this game is generally hard on most cashers, reasons?

1. Stupid shop - only lucky ones get something. What going to happen to the rest? Go emo and cry? Or since I see my rival gotten a L6 gem for < 200 balens, I supposed to go topup 4 * 5440 balens to match??? Please use your brain.
    2. Higher level stuffs are ridiculously hard to get. Just to get the legend L50 set, you will need 10 * 400 insignia for the shards only. After all that, you only use it for 10 levels.
    3. This turning out to be a grinder. New games now has NO grinding. Even at L48, it is so hard to level and the max level is 80. And the VIP extra experience seems LESS than what advertised on top of that special VIP quests (noticed the s, all you get is a stupid quest that give you vip tokens on a rigged wheels that you will NOT win anything.

If this game doesn't improve in it's running. Think I will just quit.

EDIT:
    Again on the event, plan properly for all of it. Not put out a notice in the event thread and NOTHING works.
    Last edited by QQAries; 03-24-2013, 08:47 PM.

1. I agree that the game developers could handle promotions better, as well as treat its players with respect.

2. On the difficulty of the game, I find it just at the right level. In fact, I relish challenges, especially with the time/effort required to build up your character. For example: A level 10 orange astral require 460800 astral exp. Hey, that does sound ridiculous. But it does give you something to do. Or, farming crystaloids. I have spent many many nights just farming them. I think 300 crystaloids/item is fine as it is. I'm looking forward to the L70 equipments.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by QQAries View Post
      More event please. Especially topup event, never has I played a game with such lousy promotion on topup. On top of that, this game is generally hard on most cashers, reasons?

1. Stupid shop - only lucky ones get something. What going to happen to the rest? Go emo and cry? Or since I see my rival gotten a L6 gem for < 200 balens, I supposed to go topup 4 * 5440 balens to match??? Please use your brain.
      2. Higher level stuffs are ridiculously hard to get. Just to get the legend L50 set, you will need 10 * 400 insignia for the shards only. After all that, you only use it for 10 levels.
      3. This turning out to be a grinder. New games now has NO grinding. Even at L48, it is so hard to level and the max level is 80. And the VIP extra experience seems LESS than what advertised on top of that special VIP quests (noticed the s, all you get is a stupid quest that give you vip tokens on a rigged wheels that you will NOT win anything.

If this game doesn't improve in it's running. Think I will just quit.

EDIT:
      Again on the event, plan properly for all of it. Not put out a notice in the event thread and NOTHING works.

1. You're crying and going emo right now, no offense, personally I don't see anything wrong with it... After all they do need to make profit to keep up the servers and etc,
      2. Well obviously the higher lvl you are the harder it should to get better armour ! firstly, It's stronger armour.. It should not have a high success rate of getting! EVERY game does this, the higher lvl you are the harder it is to get better armour! So this is normal.
      3 What games... don't require you to grind?.. Personally I've player quite a few MMORPGS, this seems to be easiest one to lvl up in, (WITHOUT VIP)...If you're having trouble of getting high lvl from 30 - 40 fast then you're doing something wrong.
      4. You do win things on wheels, they're not rigged, IT'S A CHANCE/LUCK.. clearly you have bad luck.
      5. I'd assume the xp isn't visible, considering the fact when using scrolls the bonus xp is not visible (In terms of not appearing in the chat) I'd assume same happens with this.

Sorry for being so harsh but it seemed like you were having a tantrum at something that shouldn't even be talked about....

Edit: I'm not VIP And I still find the lvling up system to be easy early on (lvls 30 +) Obviously the higher you'll get the harder it'll be but that's only normal.

Comment

Well, this is just being a demanding customer, lol. It is about knowing what you spending and demanding the right to NOT be taken a fool for it.

On the grinding, once upon a time, there is a game called Maplestory, the main objective of this crazy game is LEVELING and GRINDING. Players have to grind 8-10 hours a day for 6 MONTHS to gain 1 pathetic level. From there on, game has been gradually getting easier. As a matter of FACT, if you browse through most new games, one attraction is no real grinding needed ^^.

On the secret shop thing, assumed you have just spend 500 USD to get one thing. Then you noticed someone just got a better thing for 5 USD, just because he GOT the luck. In this example, how do you feel? Feel lucky and keeps hitting the reset button in the shop??? Each time you hit that, you basically spent some money and gained NOTHING. Is this how you want to spend the rest of your money? Initially, someone got something for let's say 20% cheaper. Well, I can accept that, 20% is not too bad for being lucky. But getting it at 1% of what you have paid for is totally unacceptable. If you have spent money getting that item, you will know how I am feeling now.

Even for the free players, that person just because he is lucky, he will be better than you even if you spend the next year grinding away. Fair? If he is paying for it, well, we all know about the F2P and P2W theory. At least, if you really feel you must, you can spend the same amount of money and beat him with your hardwork.

In the end, 5 USD, you gotta be kidding me ....

Comment

What if you are the one who got the level 6 gem for 195 balens and no one else did?
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
          X