Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Small Insignia reward in ToA % DA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Insignia reward in ToA % DA

As if r2 would read lol... anyways this is what i want to happen we are a big guild 100+ members many wants to do GB for insig reward but ofc theres only 50 participants per GB. so we divided it <Low BR GB> and <High BR GB> so it will be fair.

The problem still is, we nid more insig we in our guild nids more cuz as u can see were not a greedy guild as to enter only those Cashiers on GB all the time r2 this is all on u. u change GB mechanic. SO help me here we could be all happy if u give Reward in ToA its like this

1. ToA = we stand there for 15mins right and energize the Guild Tree for exp. ofc exp now is not that of a BIG deal due to some changes but anyways..
    here's my request. Those attend ToA and Click the Tree will get insignia say 50-100 Insig. or if ur generous 200-300 random if u click and energize the
    guild tree during ToA.

2. DA = this feature imbalance, it drains alot of Guild Wealth if used everyday and for what some not so good loot and if there is it wont be so great as a free loot and exp. the only good thing about wasting Guild Wealth is to get the 1-3 rewards for what? = Souls and Keys <-- now this is good items But. for a cost of wealth. Now wont it be too greedy of u R2 cuz we all know the strongest will get the 1-3 reward if they wont lag. and what about. ur None Cash players do they waste their time and efforts to contribute in guild just to satisfy those Cashiers getting 1-3 reward wont it be greedy like? none cash contribute to get what? minor item random drops for their consolations items? u know what none cash nid r2? 1stly and most important to them is Insignia. My suggestion on this is when we enter we get 50 insig instantly 2nd insig is drop'able to mobs inside DA lets say 1-2 wave mobs is dropping insig. items for 20insigs. if u do this my we can work things in guild that 1&2 waves all be for low br wave and put to front high br at back blah. blah. blah.

3. DA = or they will get Insig. if they reach certain scores ex. 1000. = 30 insig. 2000. points another 30. and so on. if u care and cater well R2 and if
    only care for those none cash a little more. this game will be better than this... GL r2 and i'll whine someday but not 2day.
    Good and should be implemented asap.
    57.14%
    Just good.
    28.57%
    Not really
    0.00%
    another silly request
    14.29%
    Last edited by ™Uriah-†-; 03-24-2013, 09:49 PM.
    “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
    you will succumb in every battle”

Server: [106] Devil's Trail
    Guild: Sancâ€*uary

I like #1. It would assuage the loss of insignia from the fourth guild battle. It would also reward actually energizing the tree.

For #2, which type of DA run are you guys doing? Normal is far more efficient - and since the rewards are more or less the same across the board, it's a serious drain on a guild if heroic is chosen.

#3 starts to favor DDs. If you reward based on points, then hopefully you wouldn't mind a cap so that all classes have a chance to "max out" on insignia. Tone down the insigs a bit per K points. We've seen players hit 17K+.

Decent ideas. Not OP at all. It may even stimulate interest.
    Last edited by KnowingEyes7; 03-25-2013, 02:20 AM.

Comment

I think them relly need see over ToA is so ******* boring see 100 people online in the guild and in the chambers but is only 40-50 some loot rest of them other is only afk.

Or just put so them not gain some exp before them loot the tree something must do so people relly click and loot the tree before them go afk.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

The reason why you suggest insignia is because players are gathering stones and loids, but not enough insignias to make legendary equipment.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          The reason why you suggest insignia is because players are gathering stones and loids, but not enough insignias to make legendary equipment.
          not at all.. see I want a BIG guild with many players active. but others leave cuz we only have 50 participants we reach 130members or more in past some very active and competetive some just figuring the game and some just to have fun. Anyways we keep on losing ppl in our guild which i would like to see it BIGGER. why they leave if u ask me? is cuz of lack of insignia cant let them IN GB cuz theres only 50max so u know the story ofc.. they join other guild.

Now i wont let u reply saying i want all players in my guild. so FYI we have 3 no 2 guild who's battle it out now cuz 2 of other guild merge with 1 guild that makes 3 guild in 1 house strong yeh. I on the other hand wants to share my guild to those none cash and cashiers alike as a player i respect them i dont want them to quit without giving them a chance to grow in a guild that can help them grow. but still r2 offers less insig amd other guild want top50 BR in GB only face it its a fact. but not me. see Condor, im for a fair play game cuz were all a player here who wants to enjoy this game, dont be such a greed..

thats all i have to say... r2 its all up to u it always has been!!
          Last edited by ™Uriah-†-; 03-25-2013, 02:33 AM.
          “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,

Comment

It's more of the lack of honor than the lack of insignia.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

There's a reason for maximum number of allowable of players in GB:

1. The lag issue. This is due to physical constraints like server-side memory problems and/or your own PC's ability to handle large memory.

2. Fairness. In contrast to what you say, it makes sense to have a cap on the number of players in GB. Otherwise, all players would flock to one guild and get the best rewards possible. Is this good? No, this kills competition and makes the game boring. Competition makes the game interesting and allows players/guilds to fight it out with each other. It motivates players to try harder.

-----------------------------

Back to the ToA issue. I do think we have *enough* avenues to get insignia and/or honor. We do not need another event for it. However, a small amount would be beneficial. But why limit it to insignia? Why not give 10 honor, or 1 shadow crystal or 1 soul crystal? Make it random.

And finally, we *do not* need the top scores in DA to be rewarded with more stuff. This only benefits archers.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                There's a reason for maximum number of allowable of players in GB:

Back to the ToA issue. I do think we have *enough* avenues to get insignia and/or honor. We do not need another event for it. However, a small amount would be beneficial. But why limit it to insignia? Why not give 10 honor, or 1 shadow crystal or 1 soul crystal? Make it random.

And finally, we *do not* need the top scores in DA to be rewarded with more stuff. This only benefits archers.
                i dont care about ur other replays its not my point anyways. but this "Back to ToA issue" that i like see u somewhat U agree so if u think it is best to get honor then suggest it and i think its good too.. see im all for suggesting here if im off to whine mode ima go reply to some dude or make a topic in disqus thread and post whine. dont get me wrong i like the game i want more player to play not quit..

Comment

Well gosh darn, #1 should be decent. I mean what grinds my gears more than anything else are players who park their characters at chambers and camp it without actually putting for any effort. I mean, geez, a five second energize is too much to ask? Maybe a random amount of insignia would liven things up a tad.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                    Well gosh darn, #1 should be decent. I mean what grinds my gears more than anything else are players who park their characters at chambers and camp it without actually putting for any effort. I mean, geez, a five second energize is too much to ask? Maybe a random amount of insignia would liven things up a tad.
                    exactly Knowing ) u mate guess me right ) its 2 things to do in ToA not just to stand and afk. common game is fine as it is r2 but it could be better if u just let it. common..

Comment

I've suggested before that only players who energize the ToA should get the EXP bonus, but I got shot down.

So, my alternative suggestion is that players who energize the ToA get an additional 25% EXP bonus.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

i see so R2 is really a SNOB eh.. well i think its time they change that attitude they should. there r new games opening out there and prolly more to come R2 wartune nids alternatives u know what i mean...

Comment

Nope. It was other players who shot me down.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

im still hoping they will make some changes in ToA and DA again R2 ur players needs more Insignia they dont want to create another guild which they have no chance to compete with.

they want in high guild say top1-3 and compete there give them chance and ur non-cash will be a cashier i see this in my guild 1 person who wants to load up cuz his liking the game man. do i nid to explain everything r2? u should know better SHUSSSHHH!!
                            is this company run by a kid dang!

Comment

We get enough insignia as it is I feel.

A reward of say 5 soul crystals or a couple whips for energizing tree would be sufficient. And there needs to be no more rewards for single target damage in the game as archers are already overpowered too much right now, unless you want to reward based on class, such as top in a class gets x reward, 2nd gets y reward etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X