No announcement yet.

Small Insignia reward in ToA % DA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the ideas but i don't think they'll fix the only 50 gb issue, however, I think if they make so the whole guild gets rewarded for each individual gb wins/losses would slightly go in favor of keeping the masses somewhat content, something like 150 honor/insigs on win, 50 honor/insigs on lose, maybe push it to 200/100.

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
      We get enough insignia as it is I feel.

A reward of say 5 soul crystals or a couple whips for energizing tree would be sufficient. And there needs to be no more rewards for single target damage in the game as archers are already overpowered too much right now, unless you want to reward based on class, such as top in a class gets x reward, 2nd gets y reward etc.
      i think ur guild is small and only top 50 BR enters GB dude this request is not for Small guild
      “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
      you will succumb in every battle”

Server: [106] Devil's Trail
      Guild: Sancâ€*uary

Comment

See this thread:
        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....nts-to-get-EXP

Players rejected my idea and saying that AFK-ers deserve to get free EXP as well.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Well i think their guild is small too lol... Let those Guild Cash Power Guild AFK in they're ToA time but give insignias to those who is able and active players those who have time deserve small insignias R2. it not like non-cash can get better advantage if u give them bonus insignia... lol even if u give them 500 insig every Click in Tree a day they still cant Win at those Cashiers.

Low BR only wants a bit more of insignias for their sets and medals.. that is all its not that a big thing to ask r2 is it?
          “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
          you will succumb in every battle”

Server: [106] Devil's Trail
          Guild: Sancâ€*uary

Comment

more exp for those who energize tree is not a bad idea. it should reward more to those who actually bother to energize. this coming from someone who afk through guild tree and do not energize tree every single day
            Last edited by shynnblu; 03-27-2013, 02:12 AM.

Comment

I like anything - if it's a small, controlled reward.

Comment

Working...
              X