Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy_McF
    replied
    Let's come at this from a different angle for once.

An average build archer v An average build Mage/Knight

Lets take a look at only Offensive astrals, that are designed to boost ATK.

The average archer has 3 offensive astrals Patk - Pristine Force
    Crit - Sniper's edge
    Crit Base damage increase - Determination

The Average Mage/Knight has 2 offensive astrals Patk or Matk - Pristine Force or Mysticality
    Increase Damage - Will Destroyer

So can you tell me why an archer should not get at least 33% more offensive ability than other classes, when they have more offensive astrals equipped?
    Archers have, due to NO CHOICE of their own, had to go down this route as crit/atk is what the class is built on.

But no the other classes will never accept this as a reason. And why will they not accept it, "Because it's not fair", "We all use gold for the same things", "because everyone say's it's not fair". They can never provide any solid reasoning behind their crying and whining.
    Last edited by Billy_McF; 03-26-2013, 03:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bladewarior
    replied
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    But thats the catch... same BR knights and archers "wont" have equal attacks as the knight will have higher defense always... knights will always have the lower attack stat if you compare the same BR... well anyway the attack stat is irrelevant as the primary reason whyv archers make so much more is coz of their spammable crit skills and coz they are fast as hell and get more turns out of each round of the world boss
    ok youre probably wright and i dont know what im talking about and i dont know why on s3 im in top3 as a knight either

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by bladewarior View Post
    im rly getting sick of this whining im a knight and can easily get top 3 on my server it all depends on what youre build is and who you compare with, im not crit but i do have will dest lvl 8, talking about same lvl is ** you can have a lvl 70 with 30k br but also a lvl 70 with 70kbr, if you compare you should at least take same br around same atk and around same astral lvls
    But thats the catch... same BR knights and archers "wont" have equal attacks as the knight will have higher defense always... knights will always have the lower attack stat if you compare the same BR... well anyway the attack stat is irrelevant as the primary reason whyv archers make so much more is coz of their spammable crit skills and coz they are fast as hell and get more turns out of each round of the world boss

Leave a comment:

• bladewarior
    replied
    im rly getting sick of this whining im a knight and can easily get top 3 on my server it all depends on what youre build is and who you compare with, im not crit but i do have will dest lvl 8, talking about same lvl is ** you can have a lvl 70 with 30k br but also a lvl 70 with 70kbr, if you compare you should at least take same br around same atk and around same astral lvls
    Last edited by bladewarior; 03-26-2013, 02:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Patyfatycake
    replied
    Just make damage adsorbed by defense added to the count.

Leave a comment:

• R28800575
    replied
    u knw what would be fair but i never see happening if R2 made it so each class fought a diffrent wb one for mages one for knight one for archer totaly fair xD

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    Ok so this is getting ridiculous... i mean the same level archer or even mage can get tons of gold more due to WB... i think the game developers really missed the trick here... just a "small" tweak was needed with world boss to make it fair.... just increase the WB damage by % each turn instead of the ult... in that way knights' defenses could have come to good use as they could have survived a bit more than archers or mages... i dont really understand the point of stupid voucher boost etc as they have NO USE at all as the total amount of gold received by a given player would be equal(unless they are balenors with balen buffs) no matter how many boosts you provide(as boosts are for everyone so they cancel out in terms of gold achieved). Well anyway these are some questions i would like to have answers to..

1) Ive heard some people say that crit build for knights in WB is the way to go... is it true?? considering ive got WD at 40% i really dont see the point of going for the crit build as crits do only around 40-50% more... i know that now the crit and block stats are also boosted up by the voucher boosts so you can crit more frequently but my point is that why risk trying to crit when you can get constant 40% increase in damage anyway?
    2) If crit is better then what should be the crit rating and determination level?
    3) Any general tips on how to get double hits now with all the massive lag in events involving alot of players...
    1.6 patch is far enough so we need to find some way to make WB as close to fair as possible till then... GOGO Knights!!
    It depends on your server as well. If you have WD to 8, then that's a huge investment. To raise another two astrals (crit) is another sink that we've had to do to close the gap a bit. If you get you 1% and are relatively happy with your output, at least there's that comfort. I just went 6/6 to recoup the investment. WD even at 7 can't compete however.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X