No announcement yet.

WB and knights..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I already posted in an earlier thread about WB that my f2p, younger, lower level, with 20k less BR archer consistently beat my knight on WB when both used AFK and only vouchers.

I dread to think by how much if I'd ran same experiment double-triple hitting
    Blizzarea
    S147
    Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
      I already posted in an earlier thread about WB that my f2p, younger, lower level, with 20k less BR archer consistently beat my knight on WB when both used AFK and only vouchers.

I dread to think by how much if I'd ran same experiment double-triple hitting
      Thank you. That helps.

Comment

Saying its a 20K BR difference is kind of meaningless. Where is that difference based? If most of the difference is due to the knight having much higher defense, HP and block, you shouldn't expect added firepower from those stats. Those stats make you much harder to kill and make you monsters in SP and MP arenas and in BG, they shouldn't also yield more damage on world bosses.

Comment

K, here you go
          Click image for larger version

Name:	princess1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	1666072

Click image for larger version

Name:	baby1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	1666071

Baby gt no astral higher than lvl 5, I gt WD 7

When AFK I unequipped all skills except 2 basic attacks on both toons and their best delphic

My delphics lvl maxed, Baby delphic lvl 1
          Last edited by PunkPetal; 03-26-2013, 04:38 PM. Reason: cos i forgot i was suited and booted for BG ^^
          Blizzarea
          S147
          Epic

Comment

Pretty heavily potted and/or scrolled on your main in that pic. Are you usually that buffed up for WBs with your main? And not buffed with your alt?

Comment

Originally posted by R24906631 View Post
              Pretty heavily potted and/or scrolled on your main in that pic. Are you usually that buffed up for WBs with your main? And not buffed with your alt?
              Yeah, sry, my bad, I forgot I was ready for BG, edited now
              Blizzarea
              S147
              Epic

Comment

At the end of the day the only reason we are complaining is because archers get more gold and daru compared to mages and knights. In our server S15 merged with S9 the top 9 players in WB are archers and that's on all WB. the tenth player will either be the server's strongest mage or strongest knight.

Comment

Working...
                X