[ Feedback Survey ] Arena Rewards times, R2 admin request player input

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ Feedback Survey ] Arena Rewards times, R2 admin request player input

The r2 admin would like to have some feedback from the players about the new arena rewards times as it appears that the time may not be as pleasing to the players as was hoped.... so the R2 admin have agreed with players, that it should have been put up for a player feedback.

So this is the chance of the players to have some input into the matter.....

Remember, any debating, arguing etc, is not going to be seen by the R2 admin, only the results of the survey... so remember to get your friends and guild mates to vote..... votes cast by players mounts will also be counted....

with the choose your preferred time, option, it means post your perferred time, as that will be counted as well

The random time option means the rewards will be posted on the 3rd day at a random time between 23.59 and 23.59 ( 24 hour span ).. it would mean that players can not pot up at the last minute to make sure they knock you out of first place and it also means that keeping first place is not as easy as it has been.
    The current time
    44.44%
    The old time
    20.99%
    Choose my own time ( this would apply to all servers )
    3.70%
    A random time between 23.59 and 23.59 on the 3rd day
    30.86%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Kitwritten; 03-25-2013, 02:50 AM.
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

18:00 is perfect actually. I love it. Deals, agreements, betrayals and *popcorn* for the win.

Comment

18:00 is good but i think guild battle time should be back to the way it was.because filipino players have school so 12:00 PM is break and 11:00 is the current guild battle.

Comment

Originally posted by R3_Yura View Post
        18:00 is good but i think guild battle time should be back to the way it was.because filipino players have school so 12:00 PM is break and 11:00 is the current guild battle.
        I think you are confused. This isn't for guild battle times nor does it have anything to do with them. This is regarding arena rewards where they become redeemable. Please actually take the time to read the thread before making an inappropriate vote and comment.

Comment

Just FYI the old time was 0500 at server reset. The new time was at 1800.

Comment

I was comfortable with the old time. It suited my lifestyle. Now I have either stay up or set alarm to get up to try and jockey for position. The change does not benefit me at all.

To be honest, Random Time would suck for me. I wouldn't play any mps at all that day because I wouldn't want to be caught on my healing tree.
            Last edited by Serrin; 03-25-2013, 02:54 AM.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

no i think it was decreased for 1 hour on all events so if gb is 19:00 now its 18:00 in us

Comment

Somebody didn't know about daylight savings.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  Somebody didn't know about daylight savings.
                  umm i live on another country, not night here, its morning when gb and arena reward and etc.

Comment

I think that the swap over should be at a time when there is likely to be most players online.

With it at 05:00 - who's actually online to benefit from a few last minute challenges? hardly anyone.

So with it being at a time when everyone is online... I think it'll make the arena much more fun.
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                      I think that the swap over should be at a time when there is likely to be most players online.

With it at 05:00 - who's actually online to benefit from a few last minute challenges? hardly anyone.

So with it being at a time when everyone is online... I think it'll make the arena much more fun.
                      Agreed. The random time selection might be interesting - but only if the "degradation while offline" problem is fixed.

Comment

Any time works for me. If the shiny button pops up, I click it. Simple.

Comment

ya but so many scared of losing there top rank or rushing for rank right before awards handed out because they can't hold it i might not be top but it anoying that people use so many scrolls at the last min just to beat me and others cuz i can't be on at the time.
                          CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
                          name RubyRed
                          type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
                          Name gippal .........Name backlash
                          Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

Originally posted by v0idwalker View Post
                            ya but so many scared of losing there top rank or rushing for rank right before awards handed out because they can't hold it i might not be top but it anoying that people use so many scrolls at the last min just to beat me and others cuz i can't be on at the time.
                            So what's wrong with making it a bit more competitive? My point is that as is it's at 4/5/6 AM for the majority of the servers users. Only non server time zone users and people on irregular work shifts are gonna be around to take advantage of the last minute bustle to make a better rank.

For me personally - I am one hundred percent guaranteed to be in bed asleep if it stays as is - or if I'm awake - at work.

Moving it will be better for the majority and for the server activity. there'll be a flurry of activity and spending as peeps jostle for position.

To me it's like any other event of the day, if you can't make it to be there... tough. You only get ~150k gold/daru every 3 days from this: It's not exactly a big loss if you kicked down a few places...
                            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                              You only get ~150k gold/daru every 3 days from this: It's not exactly a big loss if you kicked down a few places...
                              The difference between 1st and 4th is 400k. So it matters.
                              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                              X