• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legends of Balenor question

This is in regards to the activity on merged servers;

Legends of Balenor

Duration: Ends at 23:59 the sixth day following the server merge

Description: Do you have what it takes to be a legendary hero of Wartune? Raise your Battle Rating and stay within the Top 10 and be showered with rewards!
    •Top 1 – 3 Players: 5,000,000 Gold, 2,000,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x 100 and Soul Crystal x 300
    •Top 4 – 10 Players: 2,000,000 Gold, 1,000,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x 30 and Soul Crystal x 100

----
    My questions are;

1. Does the merged day count as day 1. ie; Merge occurs on 20th. So on 26th at 23:59 is the time?
    2. Do the top 10 get picked by the current rankings at 23:59.. or does the game check who has the highest BR at 23:59?

ie; I pot/scroll/warriors call at 23:50 to ensure highest at 23:59
    or do I do this the previous day around 4:40 to ensure ranking boards show me within top 10?

Cmon =/ Surely someone knows, I can easily get into top 3 if I know when to boost

Comment

no idea, my server merged 2 weeks ago so we'll get our rewards in a couple months and i'll let you know then lol

Comment

Finally, someone who is asking to nail it down. This is one of the most anticipated events (when it actually transpires) - so a concrete response would be most welcome.

Comment

Yeah,I remember I reported the new server event for highest BR etc failing, took about 2 months to get the rewards, and only I got the rewards cause I was the only one who reported it.

Sadly this is gonna be another one of those and since no one knows, looks like I'll be doing the boost at both times.

Comment

Working...
          X