Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Any Mods around

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Any Mods around

    I just want to know if servers that have already been merged are eligible to be merged again with other servers?

  • #2
    The answer is, yes. At some point in the future as the user base decreases they will merge again.

    Comment


    • #3
      oh well. that works for me ^^

      Comment


      • #4
        If you're playing on East Coast server, you'll eventually merge with S2 (good luck to you when that happens).
        If you're playing on West Coast server, you'll eventually merge with S1 (again, good luck to you when that happens).

        Notice that I use the word "when" and not "if". It's a certainty; just a matter of time.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

        Comment


        • #5
          and if ur Europe... GOOD LUCK if ur merged with S5 XD

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Lordmatt View Post
            I just want to know if servers that have already been merged are eligible to be merged again with other servers?
            Yes, S19 and 25 got merged a few months ago, and last month got merged again with S5 and S8.

            Originally posted by R23882591 View Post
            and if ur Europe... GOOD LUCK if ur merged with S5 XD
            =_= S5 is full of very nice people, you know. :P

            Comment


            • #7
              lolz im sure it is, but good luck trying to beat their guilds in the guild ranking

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by R23920949 View Post
                lolz im sure it is, but good luck trying to beat their guilds in the guild ranking
                Lol! I'm in one of 'em. And apart from one, maybe two, the rest is certainly beatable.

                Comment


                • #9
                  hmmmmmmm SCARY!!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    To all those dreading being merged with the S5/S8/S19/S25 conglomeration - #04

                    They really need to implement that in game smilie here... ^_^
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      lol I got this screenshot from a anonymous source and something about beware of servers with creamy in them..... showed it to ginger and he just nodded and laughed.....

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	minions.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	1666026

                      I hope I am safe on S44 US west server and yes I think we are getting close to being merged.....
                      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

                      R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                        lol I got this screenshot from a anonymous source and something about beware of servers with creamy in them..... showed it to ginger and he just nodded and laughed.....

                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]37439[/ATTACH]
                        OMG! LOL! Who's that anonymous source, eh? *glare* And Ginger just nodded and laughed?? ... -_-

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The anonymous source would probably be motifake. He gets a lot from there.



                          Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic


                          Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

                          Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

                          Demented children don't impress me.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]37439[/ATTACH]
                            *giggle*

                            Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                            lol I got this screenshot from a anonymous source and something about beware of servers with creamy in them..... showed it to ginger and he just nodded and laughed.....
                            Er... o.O

                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                            OMG! LOL! Who's that anonymous source, eh? *glare* And Ginger just nodded and laughed?? ... -_-
                            ooo er... *flee*

                            Originally posted by Serrin View Post
                            The anonymous source would probably be motifake. He gets a lot from there.
                            *shakes a fist at motifake*

                            Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                            I hope I am safe on S44 US west server and yes I think we are getting close to being merged.....
                            *considers joining S44 just to SPAM the WC*
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                              *considers joining S44 just to SPAM the WC*
                              Moar minions! MOAR! *moves Kit and Serrin to the top of her Minions To Recruit list*

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X