Any Mods around

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Mods around

I just want to know if servers that have already been merged are eligible to be merged again with other servers?

The answer is, yes. At some point in the future as the user base decreases they will merge again.

Comment

oh well. that works for me ^^

Comment

If you're playing on East Coast server, you'll eventually merge with S2 (good luck to you when that happens).
        If you're playing on West Coast server, you'll eventually merge with S1 (again, good luck to you when that happens).

Notice that I use the word "when" and not "if". It's a certainty; just a matter of time.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

and if ur Europe... GOOD LUCK if ur merged with S5 XD

Comment

Originally posted by Lordmatt View Post
            I just want to know if servers that have already been merged are eligible to be merged again with other servers?
            Yes, S19 and 25 got merged a few months ago, and last month got merged again with S5 and S8.

Originally posted by R23882591 View Post
            and if ur Europe... GOOD LUCK if ur merged with S5 XD
            =_= S5 is full of very nice people, you know. :P

Comment

lolz im sure it is, but good luck trying to beat their guilds in the guild ranking

Comment

Originally posted by R23920949 View Post
                lolz im sure it is, but good luck trying to beat their guilds in the guild ranking
                Lol! I'm in one of 'em. And apart from one, maybe two, the rest is certainly beatable.

Comment

hmmmmmmm SCARY!!!!

Comment

To all those dreading being merged with the S5/S8/S19/S25 conglomeration - #04

They really need to implement that in game smilie here... ^_^
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

lol I got this screenshot from a anonymous source and something about beware of servers with creamy in them..... showed it to ginger and he just nodded and laughed.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	minions.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	1666026

I hope I am safe on S44 US west server and yes I think we are getting close to being merged.....
                      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                        lol I got this screenshot from a anonymous source and something about beware of servers with creamy in them..... showed it to ginger and he just nodded and laughed.....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37439[/ATTACH]
                        OMG! LOL! Who's that anonymous source, eh? *glare* And Ginger just nodded and laughed?? ... -_-

Comment

The anonymous source would probably be motifake. He gets a lot from there.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37439[/ATTACH]
                            *giggle*

Er... o.O

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                            OMG! LOL! Who's that anonymous source, eh? *glare* And Ginger just nodded and laughed?? ... -_-
                            ooo er... *flee*

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
                            The anonymous source would probably be motifake. He gets a lot from there.
                            *shakes a fist at motifake*

I hope I am safe on S44 US west server and yes I think we are getting close to being merged.....
                            *considers joining S44 just to SPAM the WC*
                            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                              *considers joining S44 just to SPAM the WC*
                              Moar minions! MOAR! *moves Kit and Serrin to the top of her Minions To Recruit list*

Comment

Working...
                              X