Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Any Mods around

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on over Ginger, but only welcome if you bring Creamy. Guild Deathblock would welcome with open arms and teach you how to really spam

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
      Guild Deathblock would welcome with open arms and teach you how to really spam
      Uh oh... Serrin... you have no idea what you have unleashed...

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
        Sure I do, see this person down under captured me almost six years ago and twisted me around to his way of non thinking.

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Comment

BRB - I'm just gonna start a new account... ^_^
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
            BRB - I'm just gonna start a new account... ^_^

Yawns... males always keep me waiting... Creamy you need to train him more.

Comment

Oh, he's trained to the max. I told him to wait till I'm home so we can start our S44 chars at the same time. He's now sitting and waiting, like a good boy should. ^_^

Comment

Oh, he's trained to the max. I told him to wait till I'm home so we can start our S44 chars at the same time. He's now sitting and waiting, like a good boy should. ^_^
                Remembering a saying... "Sit UBU Sit, good boy"

Comment

I iz well trained! I uses the toilet and I even flush afterward!

*sat waiting*

Remembering a saying... "Sit UBU Sit, good boy"
                  I can haz cookie nao?
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                    I iz well trained! I uses the toilet and I even flush afterward!

*sat waiting*

I can haz cookie nao?

I will only give you cookie if you also are trained to wash your hands after flushing. Now quit making me laugh, trying to eat my chicken vegetable soup.

Comment

I will only give you cookie if you also are trained to wash your hands after flushing. Now quit making me laugh, trying to eat my chicken vegetable soup.
                      Even better: he can even hoist up his own pants and jeans afterwards! He has a little trouble with the button and belt, but we're getting there... slowly.
                      Next month we'll start on putting on one's own shoes and tying the laces.

Comment

Even better: he can even hoist up his own pants and jeans afterwards! He has a little trouble with the button and belt, but we're getting there... slowly.
                        Next month we'll start on putting on one's own shoes and tying the laces.
                        That's why they made velcro...................

Comment

That's why they made velcro...................
                          =_= don't let him read that! I don't want any more shoes in the house with flashing lights and bleeping noises and velcro.

Comment

=_= don't let him read that! I don't want any more shoes in the house with flashing lights and bleeping noises and velcro.
                            :'(

*sniffle* *sob*

Comment

Working...
                            X