Red Astrals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Astrals

anyone knows details about red astrals? like the exp needed to level up and how much does it give

I think the stat boosting red astrals give +288 on the stats(except for charisma) and HP is +750... red astrals can be upgraded to level 12..
    Its only my assumption but i think that if you have a level 6 yellow for example and you fuse it in a red then you will have a level 4 red astral which is close to getting to level 5(about 7k exp away)... just assuming.. based on the relation between yellow and purple astrals

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
      I think the stat boosting red astrals give +288 on the stats(except for charisma) and HP is +750... red astrals can be upgraded to level 12..
      Its only my assumption but i think that if you have a level 6 yellow for example and you fuse it in a red then you will have a level 4 red astral which is close to getting to level 5(about 7k exp away)... just assuming.. based on the relation between yellow and purple astrals
      It's an upgrade from yellow astral, yeah?

Comment

no love for charisma huh

Comment

Originally posted by J.Douglas View Post
          no love for charisma huh
          Bumps of 48.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
            thanks man!

Comment

Working...
            X