Training Your Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training Your Mount

I have been doing this diligently, every time I get the Mount Whips, but I can see no advantage to so doing.
    There is no increase in any Stats that I can see.

Can anyone here explain the advantage to me???????

There is a stat increase, but only when the Mount stat goes up a level.

For example, I have my mount strength at 265, but to get the next level costs 750exp. that equates to 75 whips (without blessing).
    Also the stat increases are not massive. I think that I got +21 to Patk the last time my mount strength leveled.

Comment

If you believe or not in one year your mount will be so strong(if you participate to every guild war).
      You get 180.000 Medals(Battle ground(80 every time) and Guild War) - That means 18 horses (4500 mount strenght) - 900 to all stats.I didn't calculated the 3v3 Arena, i think you get 60k-70k in on year.

So Wyerwinn mount would be strong enough to give you some ****` awesome stats ,this in one year participating every time at guild wars and bg:P.Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by R24452543 View Post
        If you believe or not in one year your mount will be so strong(if you participate to every guild war).
        You get 180.000 Medals(Battle ground(80 every time) and Guild War) - That means 18 horses (4500 mount strenght) - 900 to all stats.I didn't calculated the 3v3 Arena, i think you get 60k-70k in on year.

So Wyerwinn mount would be strong enough to give you some ****` awesome stats ,this in one year participating every time at guild wars and bg:P.Good luck
        Quite right, apart from Insignia do nothing for you mount, you can buy 1 horse with insignia - that's it.
        Once you have bought the crusader horse, insignia's are useless regarding anything to do with mounts.

Comment

LOL, you can't accumulate mounts of the same kind.

Comment

To reiterate and point the last response in the right direction:

Originally posted by R24452543 View Post

Originally posted by winlord View Post
            LOL, you can't accumulate mounts of the same kind.

Comment

Working...
            X