Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

opening events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opening events

I am guildmaster on s37, and it would be real handy if some of my fellow guildies we`re able too open some events like guild tree and divine altar.
    Im not able too play 24/7 so im not always able too open all the events everyday. I tried swapping the guild master status a few times,
    but thats not the solution, my other guildies aren`t online 24/7 as well so it doesnt solve the problem. So if a few other ***. guild masters we`re able too do that,
    then the problem would be solved. I don`t think i`m the only guildmaster having this problem.

and ofc a.s.s. guildmasters is blocked lol

Comment

Assistant?

Comment

Yes Assistant

Comment

Have a set time for ToA/Divine Altar, if people aren't able to make it, tough for them I guess. People get use to the time and show up.

Comment

Originally posted by jabistkear View Post
            I am guildmaster on s37, and it would be real handy if some of my fellow guildies we`re able too open some events like guild tree and divine altar.
            Im not able too play 24/7 so im not always able too open all the events everyday. I tried swapping the guild master status a few times,
            but thats not the solution, my other guildies aren`t online 24/7 as well so it doesnt solve the problem. So if a few other ***. guild masters we`re able too do that,
            then the problem would be solved. I don`t think i`m the only guildmaster having this problem.
            The bottom line is there are two events that only the guildmaster can do. Tree of Ancients and Divine Altar. Have a set time that is good for the majority and you should be fine. No one expects G M's to be there 24/7 so there are things the assistants can do and things the officers can do. You really need to priortize. Set a certain time and go from there. But opening the Tree of Ancients and DA to assts will do nothing but cause hard feelings cause you can bet someone will decide "what does this button do" and hit something. It's very easy to misclick and summon tree of ancients, it doesn't ask you if you are sure, it just does one click. So sorry, this Guildmaster doesn't have a problem. If I know I'm not going to be online I make arrangements to either do tree when I am or to have osmeone else take over to summon. That's my job, if you want to swap status with someone make sure they are on to do the tree at a certain time not just when the squeakiest wheel in your guild needs the grease.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

That`s not the problem, i have too open these events, but i`m not online 24/7. and if a few more people can open these events, the the problem is solved

Comment

Only thing you can do for now and probably forever since R2 doesn't fix stuff is to give some of your trusted people your account info and password so they can log you in.

Comment

2 guildies who i really trust have my login, but 1 is really busy with college atm and the other is busy with work. I dont want any more people too have my login. We have these events at the same time everyday so that it`s clear too everbody. Just giving a few people the acces to open tree and altar would be the easiest solution.

Comment

Our GL transfers his leadership to one of our assistants if he won't be able to be online and that works quit well
                    I'm cute and I like pie.. that's why..

Eternity s82 forever

Comment

Originally posted by Daftone View Post
                      Only thing you can do for now and probably forever since R2 doesn't fix stuff is to give some of your trusted people your account info and password so they can log you in.
                      Completely against the terms of service, anyone found to be doing this will be at the risk of permanent ban. Please do not suggest people do things against the Terms of Service.
                      File a ticket
                      for payment issues
                      For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                      Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Originally posted by rembo View Post
                        2 guildies who i really trust have my login, but 1 is really busy with college atm and the other is busy with work. I dont want any more people too have my login. We have these events at the same time everyday so that it`s clear too everbody. Just giving a few people the acces to open tree and altar would be the easiest solution.
                        Totally against the Terms of Service, this post has been forwarded to have your account investigated.
                        File a ticket
                        for payment issues
                        For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                        Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

oh great guys, if you have enemies ingame and if you wish them to get banned and if you know they happen to share account with another friend, send in a ticket to get their accounts banned!

i think i can send in info on half the server's active players and see if they get banned

seriously, cafe, most games discourage people from sharing account because of security issues, no one would ban players for account sharing when they log in from different IPs at the same time.. try do that and get 50% of the active players banned we'll see if r2 have any cakes left to eat lol.

threats and deterrence are best used with a little common sense
                          Last edited by shynnblu; 06-06-2013, 12:34 PM.

Comment

There is a sign in all my local "metro" train stations that reads "Dogs must be carried whilst on the Train".

Now I am sure that the people who patrol the trains don't take this literally, they use some common sense.
                            I know this for a fact because I have used the metro many times without carrying a dog with me. When I asked the inspector where I could obtain a dog for the purposes of carrying it while on the train, he burst out laughing and admitted himself that the instructions should be different.

Maybe the game devs and moderators of this forum need to apply some common sense, not every minor infraction needs reported. But maybe that is against their ToS also.

Comment

Working...
                            X