do talents work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do talents work

i just upgraded my talents, i am suppose to have 7 seconds off a cooldown, its not there, so makes me wonder if the 10% attack increase is not there either, anyone know if they just there for show and does not work

Which class? Which talent(s)?

Comment

Originally posted by ysolar View Post
      i just upgraded my talents, i am suppose to have 7 seconds off a cooldown, its not there, so makes me wonder if the 10% attack increase is not there either, anyone know if they just there for show and does not work
      Talents work when triggered. Are you sure you are using the skills that will trigger them?

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by ysolar View Post
        Which 7 second reduction talent? Knight, Mage or Archer?
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

ysolar is a mage, if I remember correctly so that should help narrow down the talent tree a lil
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

That helped.

He's likely referring to 'Redemption' or 'Misfortune'. Betting the latter.

Comment

Redemption works for me. I don't have any points in misfortune, so I can't comment.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
              X