My experience today in GvG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My experience today in GvG

1) When i moved to a new tower, i got teleported back to the old tower, this happened more then once
    2) I cant atk, my character is only doing auto atks, no matter what skill I play
    3) When i type a message, theres a 2-3 min lag before its actually posted
    4) I cant enter a battle right away, it enters me after ive already moved away from the fight
    5) I cant defend a tower

So these are my experience in gvg today. Whats more I dont think its an issue on my part because i was able to check my connection by going to other sites and it worked perfectly well. Furthermore when i tried to enter a battle and moved away from it cuz i couldnt enter it, i did see other people moving before i was finally entered.

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
    1) When i moved to a new tower, i got teleported back to the old tower, this happened more then once
    2) I cant atk, my character is only doing auto atks, no matter what skill I play
    3) When i type a message, theres a 2-3 min lag before its actually posted
    4) I cant enter a battle right away, it enters me after ive already moved away from the fight
    5) I cant defend a tower

So these are my experience in gvg today. Whats more I dont think its an issue on my part because i was able to check my connection by going to other sites and it worked perfectly well. Furthermore when i tried to enter a battle and moved away from it cuz i couldnt enter it, i did see other people moving before i was finally entered.
    This is pretty much exactly the same I experience every time since the patch.
    Did you experience this kind of thing prior to the patch? I "assume" no, if that be the case then it would most certainly not be an issue on your part but the game itself.

I have tried numerous browsers & cleared my flash cache, regular cache & cookies many times. My PC isn't a crappy & as said prior to the patch I experienced nothing like the problems mentioned above.
    Many of my guild mates also prior to the patch also never experienced these problems & now they do since its been implemented!

For many of us it is indeed the game/servers fault & not our computers as some of the forum mods & users would like to think & pass blame on us.
    The game is riddled with bugs since the patch & I can only hope its fixed before the next patch instalment.

Comment

hmm, since the patch, ive only been in 2 or 3 gb's, however this was the first time this ever happened to me.

Comment

Working...
      X