Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Save GOLD !!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save GOLD !!!!

Hi all!!!!

Why there is no option of saving in game gold in WARTUNE....????

would like to suggest to give an option to all players to store their in game gold and items apart from the inventory in storage/bank.

What say ppl ????

Post Suggestions

Originally posted by R29497827 View Post
    Hi all!!!!

Why there is no option of saving in game gold in WARTUNE....????

would like to suggest to give an option to all players to store their in game gold and items apart from the inventory in storage/bank.

What say ppl ????

Post Suggestions
    If you could save gold from plundering, then plundering wouldn't really have any risk/reward. Do you really need more than four "pages" to store items?

Comment

Why do you want to save gold? I can't get enough gold for all the things i have to do xD
      DarkYuna - lvl 74 Archer - 82k BR - S42 Tarraton Lair

Comment

although they did not create a kind of a "bank" we do have some options:

1) Put everything to guild contribution "one way bank" - you can not withdraw but it is 100% safe there.
        2) Often you will get your hands on chests which give gold - just don't open them - they can not be stolen and open when you need gold.
        3) Keep the enchanted older equipment when you upgrade and only liquidate / sell it into gold when you need gold.
        4) Keep gathering crystals of all levels. They take time to gather but basically just don't sell them. Once I needed urgently a lot of gold I sold all my level 3 crystals for a very healthy amount.

Probably more tricks but those 4 are good already

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
          If you could save gold from plundering, then plundering wouldn't really have any risk/reward. Do you really need more than four "pages" to store items?
          well, considering the chances of u getting a big fish that will give u 100k gold every time is small, plundering is mostly for kyranite's. Most of the people I know as soon as they get gold waste it.

But i guess the closest thing we are going to get to a bank is the city protection token, I would say if you are saving up for something that will come in the next 2-3 days (like for example if thats how long u need to get a legendary equipment) use 9 city protections and that'll basically give u 3 days of risk free gold collection.

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
            well, considering the chances of u getting a big fish that will give u 100k gold every time is small, plundering is mostly for kyranite's. Most of the people I know as soon as they get gold waste it.

But i guess the closest thing we are going to get to a bank is the city protection token, I would say if you are saving up for something that will come in the next 2-3 days (like for example if thats how long u need to get a legendary equipment) use 9 city protections and that'll basically give u 3 days of risk free gold collection.
            Yes, I know. OP stated he/she wanted a bank for gold. "Wasting" gold quickly is the method of choice. A bank isn't necessary.

Comment

The closest form in which I can advise is stocking up world boss reward mails in your mail inbox.

Comment

Paty that is exactly what I do. I also stock up on those gold chests that stack. I like to break them out when I am a few 1000 shy of something.

Comment

Working...
                X