new talent for mages please!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new talent for mages please!

i rely on thunderer for wb and it kind of sucks we get no talent for it. maybe chance for double dmg or some sort of bonus to damage or reduces cost for thunderer

I'm afraid any talent of thunderer will make mages overpowered.

[Speaking from a mage's perspective]
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by quseio View Post
      i rely on thunderer for wb and it kind of sucks we get no talent for it. maybe chance for double dmg or some sort of bonus to damage or reduces cost for thunderer
      I don't agree, and I'm a mage. We have focus which triggers with LB, a mage's rage building friend, and it will reduce the cost of your next spell (ANY SPELL).

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

thats not a talent specificly for thunderer its for any spell why leave thunderer out we neeed some help with single target dps

Comment

No it's not specifically for Thunderer but it triggers very often and you have to use LB to build the rage for Thunderer anyway. Why are you just relying on Thunderer? Don't you use any aoes to help you out? A good rain of fire can do more damage than one thunderer at times.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by quseio View Post
            thats not a talent specificly for thunderer its for any spell why leave thunderer out we neeed some help with single target dps
            As I said, if there's any talent for thunderer, it will make mages overpowered.

I am a mage.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
            X