Question about troops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    Split the 7765-ish HP for the two forces onscreen. That should be 3882 per "stack" in front of you. If either get hit cumulatively for that amount, that stack will perish.
    It should be 7765 per stack, not divide that one again by 2. You do [(Troop Count * Troop HP) / 100] if you want before it splits it to the two, [(Troop Count * Troop HP) / 200] if you want to know what they have on the field.

Also the HP that the units give you if your enlightenment is set to Health is based off of the [(Troop Count * Troop HP) / 200] formula for troop HP.

IE: My Knights atm are 4229 HP with 1299 Troop count. Which gives them 27,467 HP per troop on the field. When lvl 50 Troops come out:
    At level 66 Templar based on my current tech they will have 6090 HP with 1299 Troop count. Will put them at 39,554 HP per each troop on the field. Decent chunk of HP to burn through.

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
      It should be 7765 per stack, not divide that one again by 2. You do [(Troop Count * Troop HP) / 100] if you want before it splits it to the two, [(Troop Count * Troop HP) / 200] if you want to know what they have on the field.

Also the HP that the units give you if your enlightenment is set to Health is based off of the [(Troop Count * Troop HP) / 200] formula for troop HP.

IE: My Knights atm are 4229 HP with 1299 Troop count. Which gives them 27,467 HP per troop on the field. When lvl 50 Troops come out:
      At level 66 Templar based on my current tech they will have 6090 HP with 1299 Troop count. Will put them at 39,554 HP per each troop on the field. Decent chunk of HP to burn through.
      Nice catch. Numbers abound.

Comment

Working...
      X