Dodging astral ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodging astral ?

Before 1.5 patch it works pretty good. But now i dont see it working no more . Anyone have the same problem?

It was reduced to bring the proc rate in line with its actual percentage.

Comment

y reduce it ? it suppose to work like the way it's.It doesn't make sense . As an astral like that then better they just took it out already .

Comment

Originally posted by R28901959 View Post
        y reduce it ? it suppose to work like the way it's.It doesn't make sense . As an astral like that then better they just took it out already .
        It was way off in the rate of dodges though. It felt as if it were proc'ing 20% or so - even at level 5 or less.

Comment

Before 1.5, it appears to work as follows:
          Regardless of the astral level, you would dodge at ~20%.

They address this issue in 1.5, such that when the dodge is now accurate. It should be like this.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            It should be like this.
            I smell a meme.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
              I smell a meme.
              Speaking of meme, I met him/her a few times in GA the past few days.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

i spent 450k gold today on astral u know how it went i got 4 greens all the other ones misfortunes do the math how much gold is that wasted, astral are stupid now.

Comment

Originally posted by R28800575 View Post
                  i spent 450k gold today on astral u know how it went i got 4 greens all the other ones misfortunes do the math how much gold is that wasted, astral are stupid now.
                  This is off topic and not really accurate, since this is about Illusion Astral and not collecting astrals.. I've been doing it daily on about 5 english server characters for the event doing the daily collect 100. Been spending about 150k-220k gold daily on it getting around 600-900 Astral Xp daily. Higher astral xp more gold spent since was higher stars.

But yes, illusion was reduced down to it's actual %. Yes it still procs now and then.

Comment

Working...
                  X