Rotating Players in Guild Battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotating Players in Guild Battle

Interested in how some of your guilds are rotating players for guild battles. Since R2 decided to go from 16 guilds competing in guild battles to 8, there's been alot of merging and players going to the top 8 so I'd like to hear how some guilds are dealing with this.

I know ours hasn't changed too much. The only thing that has changed is some players bite the bullet unless an "upper" sacrifices a spot.

Comment

Does your guild just take the top 50 with the highest BR and then the rest are on stand-by or how do you guys do it?

Comment

We have top 50 set as priority - Need to win of course
        Anyone who doesn't enter within 2 minutes is removed, then we'll ask if anyone wants to be added, then first come first serve basis, any afkers are removed to make room for people who want to participate. If high BR player is late, and we fill up. Tough ^^

We've also not merged with anyone as we already hold an advantage and want to give other guilds the chance to provide a challenge

Comment

Originally posted by Wesleyf7 View Post
          Does your guild just take the top 50 with the highest BR and then the rest are on stand-by or how do you guys do it?
          Final battle is top 50 by BR. This probably goes without saying. Next to last/middle battle, is top five by BR by class with sign-in for the rest. First battle is 'open' for discussion.

Comment

Interesting topic. But I'm not able to share this piece of information publicly
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              Interesting topic. But I'm not able to share this piece of information publicly
              I agree, it is interesting! A few good ideas have come up. Anyone else have anything to add or would like to share with us how your guild manages the rotation?

Comment

What my guild does is adjust the players based on who we are facing. There are guilds that we can beat if we combine some of our higher end players with our lower end players. Also we have a if ur afking ur out rule to make room for those that are online.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                  We have top 50 set as priority - Need to win of course
                  Anyone who doesn't enter within 2 minutes is removed, then we'll ask if anyone wants to be added, then first come first serve basis, any afkers are removed to make room for people who want to participate. If high BR player is late, and we fill up. Tough ^^
                  That's what we do nowadays as well, depending on the opponent. We remove the people on the list that still haven't entered after the battle is ongoing for 5 minutes, then it's frist come first serve and no AFKing. AFKers will also be excluded for the rest of the battles that week.

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                  Final battle is top 50 by BR. This probably goes without saying. Next to last/middle battle, is top five by BR by class with sign-in for the rest. First battle is 'open' for discussion.
                  Depends. First one is important to make sure you end up in the top 4. You probably can't get there with the lower half of the BR spectrum. If the last one (or any one) is against an "unbeatable" guild like CAIN on S5: no need to bring out the 50 big guns; you're going to lose anyways. So anyone who wants in can have that one.
                  Anyhow: it all depends on the opponent. Know your enemy ^_^

Comment

I should have been clearer. Thanks!

Comment

Interesting that guilds have this issue. On S1, we only had to deny a spot to someone online on a rare occasion, otherwise everyone gets a spot. And yes we're in the top 8. I'm guessing it's more the very top 1-2 guilds per server with space issues, as most people want to be in the top guild regardless of being able to participate in GB or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Mursilis View Post
                        Interesting that guilds have this issue. On S1, we only had to deny a spot to someone online on a rare occasion, otherwise everyone gets a spot. And yes we're in the top 8. I'm guessing it's more the very top 1-2 guilds per server with space issues, as most people want to be in the top guild regardless of being able to participate in GB or not.
                        We didn't have this luxury problem until we got merged with three other servers and gained a LOT of very active players. Before the merge we had about 25-30 actives in GB. Now we are constantly full, thank goodness!

Comment

We have been doing first come first server for a while now, does no good to do otherwise. Only online people can get awards. If they are not showing "in battle" after five minutes they are kicked and someone who was waiting can replace.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

I think for GB mages have an advantage for 4v4 players so we tend to get highest BR with priority of Mage. AOE helps a lot with 4 players and ROF followed by meteor with 3-4 mages is absolutely deadly

Comment

Working...
                            X