Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Improvement in guild battle lagging. (for those of you who have this problem)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improvement in guild battle lagging. (for those of you who have this problem)

today, during guild battle, i notice theres significantly less lag than previously. upon clicking the ward tower, the battle starts in 10 seconds instead of the usual 5-10 minutes as previously.

question is.. does anyone of you (who had 5-10 mins GB lag previously) notice the improvement in GB lag? or is it only me?

edit: for the asian players who were experiencing massive 5-10 mins delay previously, after the 1.5 patch
    Last edited by shynnblu; 03-26-2013, 03:37 AM.

tower figt always start fast problems is then you fight other players we wait up to about 30sec to 1min not fair fight should start after 10sec, if players has not chose a skile to juse it wil go whit the no skil atk into ther chose a skill.

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post
      tower figt always start fast problems is then you fight other players we wait up to about 30sec to 1min not fair fight should start after 10sec, if players has not chose a skile to juse it wil go whit the no skil atk into ther chose a skill.
      if you didn't have a problem with ward tower fights and it took only about 30s to 1 min to engage enemy, then you are not one of the said affected players.

those who had massive GB delay, reason suspected to be because you're located in asia, please comment.

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
        if you didn't have a problem with ward tower fights and it took only about 30s to 1 min to engage enemy, then you are not one of the said affected players.

those who had massive GB delay, reason suspected to be because you're located in asia, please comment.
        yeah i am from asia and i experience that issue from last guild battle...very annoying
        IGN : ARKANTOS
        CLASS : ARCHER
        SERVER : KABAM S1 (US WEST)

Comment

delay on GB is lesser, previously i delay till 5-10min from start, but now after GB reach couple minutes then lag's happened

Comment

Working...
          X