Astral Capturing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    I enchanted my Level 45, 55, 60 (legendary) set. I've failed 3-4 times in a row with 90%
    But ever since I used level 9 luck stones, I've never failed a single time.

So unless you show a screen shot, it didn't happen.
    Today someone in my guild failed enchanting when it said 100%. So I know I'm not crazy.

Comment

Replying to stuff directed at me before.

I guess you have your opinions, I have mine. It's just hard to put myself in your position, as neither I nor anyone I know (and I've been playing since November) has ever had such bad luck (and as a guildmaster quite a lot of people have complained to me). I've heard of cases where 100% enchanting fails, but never from trusted sources. I've also heard of cases where people got lvl 7 gems on the VIP wheel, but again, might be a scam. After all, this is the internet.
      I admit that it is possible that this is a problem with incompatibility or some kind of a mistake on R2's side. However, nobody here has posted enough proof for this.

Also, considering the developers - they will very likely never see this. Perhaps a confirmed issue might come to their attention.

And now to stay on topic, let me help if I can.
      ------------------------
      What browsers do you use on what OS? Have you tried using different browsers? I find that chrome is a bit laggy, firefox gets black screens, but (oddly enough) IE9 is doing the job rather well, despite a few hiccups.

Have you got the latest version of Flash? Same for your browser? Have you got the latest updates in your OS?

How fast is your computer? Do you have enough free space? How fast is your internet connection?

How often do you clean up your cache? Do you have problems with running similar games and programs?

Do you have lag in just one part of Wartune or in general? Do world events like the WB lag more?

How many astrals total have you captured and what is your astral score? Have you compared your astral score and the number of yellows to others? Do they have significantly more yellows than you do for the same astral score?

I might not be here to answer, at least not immediately, but these could be useful for someone who will, and generally as a statistic. Some screenshots could help too.

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
        Today someone in my guild failed enchanting when it said 100%. So I know I'm not crazy.
        People say crazy stuff all the time. Show a screenshot to prove it.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

People say crazy stuff all the time. Show a screenshot to prove it.
          screenshots are easy to fake. if you play on S151, ask wick, he's in my guild, and he also failed enchanting when it said 100% success

Comment

screenshots are easy to fake. if you play on S151, ask wick, he's in my guild, and he also failed enchanting when it said 100% success
            As KnowingEyes7 said, if you post it, we trust it.

It's better than saying "Ask XXX, he will tell you". <-- this is even easier to fake.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Wicked,
              IMO, you really should stop typing lol!.

I have been playing Wartune from the very beginning and still playing currently in 3 servers.
              I have always been VIP and I have never got anything else but only cheap crappy stuff from the VIP wheel. I have never got anything more than 500K and I have never hear or seen anyone getting level 7 gem in any server where I have been playing, which means you are telling **** again.

I know lot about computers and browsers as well as FLASH I also know that IE is the only browser which works fair with Wartune.
              Stop acting like an expert because most peoples who plays the web games has lot of knowledge of about what you are saying, and besides, I really don't think you got the knowledge to help other peoples.
              Most peoples can read the support forums where they are also telling to clear the cache etc. which has got nothing to do with lag.

If you want to help peoples,
              - Tell them how to get green or blue astrals without having 6-9 misfortune from 10 clicks. If you can do this, we can than start discussing about purple and yellow astrals.
              If you got no idea, please shut up and keep your opinions for yourself.

We all know that,
              developers wants us to buy more balens and use more balens. If you don't know this you really got to be some piece of work. Game developers are making business not charity and that is why we started to get the misfortune **** after the update which was wrong.
              IMO,
              Giving misfortune astrals is just bullicks, we use (most of us) balens anyway and we could buy more if they would give us good offers once a while (which they are doing but not good enough, offers can be more and with better content).
              Everyone who gets 6-9 misfortune from 10 click feels like being cheated and that is something which nobody can change.

You really got no answers for those dude. Please shut up and let the developers answer our posts.

Thanks.
              Last edited by GyroGearLoose; 04-03-2013, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GyroGearLoose View Post

I have been playing Wartune from the very beginning and still playing currently in 3 servers.
                I have always been VIP and I have never got anything else but only cheap crappy stuff from the VIP wheel. I have never got anything more than 500K and I have never hear or seen anyone getting level 7 gem in any server where I have been playing, which means you are telling **** again.
                I stickied this very post at the top of this very subforum [Game Discussion]:
                http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....p-wheel-beaten

This showed that the VIP wheel does give level 7 gem, albeit rarely.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

I stickied this very post at the top of this very subforum [Game Discussion]:
                  http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....p-wheel-beaten

This showed that the VIP wheel does give level 7 gem, albeit rarely.
                  CondorHero,
                  thanks for the link!
                  I have done exactly what the guy in the link says and done it too many times (during about last 6 months) but still never got any level 7 gems lol.
                  It is also the truth that I have never seen or heard anyone who has got level 7 gems at the same servers where I play.
                  All I am interested is: to see a proof in the game not at the forums someone showing a screenshot which really does not convince me.

IMO,
                  if someone buys 10K-30K balens, this someone absolutely does deserve at least 1x level 7 gem and if not, it is not really fair to expect us balen buyers to buy more balens.

However,
                  8 turns on wheel is fine with me as long as i can get a precise stuff once a while...

cheers.
                  Last edited by GyroGearLoose; 04-03-2013, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Screenshots are too easy to fake. I need my camcorder back so I can video record it. But by then R2 will probably fix it and still state that 'nothing is wrong' and play it off.
                    It would be better & easier to use an video capture software to do this, you can download a free one.

Comment

Originally posted by dackdoid View Post
                      It would be better & easier to use an video capture software to do this, you can download a free one.
                      We're trying to grab anything he's willing to give. Problem is, this is all off topic. :/

Comment

well I will say that its happened to me twice in a row 100% fail so to all others it is there and its not right

Comment

Working...
                        X