Stop merging servers, stop creating so many

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop merging servers, stop creating so many

My server, s133, was recently merged with 3 other servers. I'm a casual player and in order for me to get into the higher ranks of my server I became a casher. I was around rank 15 before the servers merged but now I am not even in the top 100. Now that the server is a lot busier than it used to be I just don't have the time/money to waste getting myself up to the top again. I know I'm complaining but I'm basically wanting to let R2 know that because of this I won't be playing Wartune anymore. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who feels this way. So my suggestion for you is to not make as many servers so that you don't have to merge them in the future.

suck it up ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Giddeonitus View Post
      My server, s133, was recently merged with 3 other servers. I'm a casual player and in order for me to get into the higher ranks of my server I became a casher. I was around rank 15 before the servers merged but now I am not even in the top 100. Now that the server is a lot busier than it used to be I just don't have the time/money to waste getting myself up to the top again. I know I'm complaining but I'm basically wanting to let R2 know that because of this I won't be playing Wartune anymore. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who feels this way. So my suggestion for you is to not make as many servers so that you don't have to merge them in the future.
      Yes but eventually a server's population starts to dwindle. You'll lose more than you gain. R2 needs to free up resources. It's true that the 'casting of the net' method is for cyclical revenue - but - how would you do it?

Comment

i dont think thats the prob ke someone just dont like competition
        IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

i think the problem is how quickly they release new servers that very few ppl actually join the older servers
          then they are forced to merge servers

pretty hard for servers to grow with no new players joining them really

Comment

Originally posted by Giddeonitus View Post
            I agree 100% with you. I'm quite sad that this is the way that R2Games go. I used to enjoy the game a lot more, but lesser now.

In the interests of the players, I would do it in a way that allows the company to have slower revenue growth but keep its players base. However, a company is always purely interested in maximizing its own profits. Hence, this route.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Well they won't stop merging and creating.
              Chinese have over 280+ servers .-.
              The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

Originally posted by ZooParty View Post
                Well they won't stop merging and creating.
                Chinese have over 280+ servers .-.
                One cluster is closing in on one thousand servers (virtualized).

Comment

Am rank 9 now, and i wish i was outside of top 100.

So man get some people go after in BR and work for go ahead some people.
                  If man not have a target go after is very easy to quit this game for its not relly fun.

Only fun me this game is the PVP do man meet other people frome other servers so man not become so OP.

And try go after other people BR and try get higre that them some alredy are higre that one self.

Is only thing to do in this game all other stuff is relly relly boring.

With out have people go after and pvp this game should problie die out.
                  Character - Taggen
                  Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                  Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                  Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

I was going to quit also when our servers was merged 117,130,133, and 136(where i belong) cos our guild is not anymore in rank 8. And you can see the guilds in 136 merging with other guilds. actually these server merge is rly unfair for the youngest server. I just rly dont like these server merge it makes some 130,133 and 136 to merge with 117 guilds
                    Last edited by R28844061; 03-27-2013, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X