new event heads up in game would be nice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new event heads up in game would be nice

just make the update announcement thing blink when you guys add new events in forum so we know to check. Just saying would be nice...
    I like to maximize my spending here, but in my haste to get playing, I don't always check the forum for stuff. Some way of giving a heads up in game would be nice.
    "Hey dumb player we added an event coming soon check it out in forum" something like that.
    Server 13 lvl 80 mage

Well I agree. I check the forums quite regularly, but some how missed one of the recent event's/promotions 'Limited Payment Pack' for recharging. I had already recharged during the event, being unaware of the promotion, so it was just by chance I recharged while the event was on. I think it would be good to have a sort of forum, notes or something in game. Maybe like a tab you can open to check upcoming or current events. This means people don't have to access the website to check, as some people could have problems loading the page causing lag to their game. Or for people who just aren't very forum friendly and don't like to visit it :P
    Perseverance is better than defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by -ScarLust View Post
      Well I agree. I check the forums quite regularly, but some how missed one of the recent event's/promotions 'Limited Payment Pack' for recharging. I had already recharged during the event, being unaware of the promotion, so it was just by chance I recharged while the event was on. I think it would be good to have a sort of forum, notes or something in game. Maybe like a tab you can open to check upcoming or current events. This means people don't have to access the website to check, as some people could have problems loading the page causing lag to their game. Or for people who just aren't very forum friendly and don't like to visit it :P
      exactly what I mean please Devs take into advisement
      Server 13 lvl 80 mage

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks. Looks like you took this to heart!! The new heads up for buying events is great!!
        Server 13 lvl 80 mage

Comment

Working...
        X