MultiPlayer Dungeons - EXP Scrolls, EXP timing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MultiPlayer Dungeons - EXP Scrolls, EXP timing

Hey guys I was wondering if you join a MP run at the last boss do you get EXP just by completion of the MP run or are you actually accumulating EXP throughout the run?

I was wondering about timing EXP scrolls, do you pop them at the last boss or do you accumulate EXP throughout the dungeon run?

Also do you get more EXP if you do more damage to bosses and enemies? So would a healing mage get less bonus EXP at end?

1. you get xp at mob and also at completion
    2. if you want to time your xp scrolls ..do that to do your blitz campaigns with scrolls (better xp)
    3. fixed xp

Comment

There are 2 sources of EXP. The first is by killing mobs in dungeons, which is low amount (less than 40k at demon temple). The second is the EXP you get from completing the dungeon. This is high. So, if you join at the last boss, you only get dungeon complrtion EXP.

Players typically pop scrolls before the last boss.

You get slightly more EXP if you do more damage.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
        3. fixed xp
        You get slightly more.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by intelinside1 View Post
          I was wondering about timing EXP scrolls, do you pop them at the last boss or do you accumulate EXP throughout the dungeon run?
          As stated, before the last boss, pop the scroll, x2 more runs and anything left over, SP as many as possible.

Comment

Finish the remaining time left on your scroll with blitzing for best results.

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
              2. if you want to time your xp scrolls ..do that to do your blitz campaigns with scrolls (better xp)
              So are you saying that you get more EXP from single campaign blitz then from what others are saying (popping scroll at last boss and running MP 3 x?)

I always thought MP gives lots more EXP then blitzing the Single Player Camp?

Comment

I find 3 ppl who want to do 3 runs, use a scroll, do these 3 runs as fast as possible and if scroll has some time left, I blitz highest single-player campaign possible as many times as I can squeeze into that time.

But I don't want to level up so quickly now, so I don't do that anymore. My stack of scrolls gets higher and higher ^^.

Comment

Originally posted by Miyue View Post
                  I find 3 ppl who want to do 3 runs, use a scroll, do these 3 runs as fast as possible and if scroll has some time left, I blitz highest single-player campaign possible as many times as I can squeeze into that time.

But I don't want to level up so quickly now, so I don't do that anymore. My stack of scrolls gets higher and higher ^^.
                  Well you can always upgrade your talents level with the experience you earned. That way you won't level up too quickly.

Comment

General strategy in my guild is to pop exp scrolls right before final boss of your first run, and then try to speed run the next two. Even if you're running Temple, this will usually leave you with a decent amount of time for solos. Certain solo campaigns are very fast if you actually run them, as oppose to blitz, so you can maximize your xp by using these.

This is dependent on playstyle/lag as well. Obviously if it takes you 5+ minutes to run the solo yourself, you may as well just blitz.

Comment

Originally posted by sourcil View Post
                      Well you can always upgrade your talents level with the experience you earned. That way you won't level up too quickly.
                      Figured that out already, my talents level is maxed .

Comment

Originally posted by Miyue View Post
                        Figured that out already, my talents level is maxed .
                        Level 80 talents?
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                          Level 80 talents?
                          Sigh... no, I cannot get more talents atm, cause exp needed for new one is bigger than exp needed to lvl up...

Comment

Working...
                          X