Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There was a time i once really enjoyed playing Wartune.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There was a time i once really enjoyed playing Wartune.

I find myself playing less and less. This game is getting to where you have to drop a lot of money to compete. But they advertise you can play for free.Sad that when an error is their fault they dont care. The matching in arena is a joke. I feel Reality squared is just a money hungry machine that runs on greed.

This is the route that Free-to-Play (F2P) games go (do a search on wikipedia on F2P games). They advertise it as F2P, and the money investment at the start is very small ($5, first recharge package) and it slowly draws you in. As you get more involved in the game, you realized that you need to invest more money to be able to compete. Mid-game onwards, the monetary investment grows. End game, you may have to put in close to $300-$500 to be able to compete.

However, if you don't care about competing or remaining at the top, then period investment of $20 should be enough for you to have a decent gaming experience.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Yeah, as far as pvp goes, it's the top cashers, regardless of class, skill, knowledge.

It's unfortunate there aren't more fun PVE options in the game so people weren't so discouraged by not being at the top of the food chain.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaaqen View Post
        Yeah, as far as pvp goes, it's the top cashers, regardless of class, skill, knowledge.

It's unfortunate there aren't more fun PVE options in the game so people weren't so discouraged by not being at the top of the food chain.
        Indeed.

I care slightly less about PvP. I don't use rage runes in GA just to win (it's 5 insignia vs. 15 insignia anyway); some players are so egoistic/desperate that they use rage runes to win. In BG, I don't mind if I lose and I don't pot up. GB is a different story because the rewards for winning are much better than that of losing, so I do my best there.

However, I do enjoy the PvE aspect of whatever is left of it. The MPDs (trying to find a way to beat Nightmare Demon Temple final boss), and the upcoming Divine Spire, and the Tormented Necropolis. These may take a long time to beat, though.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          This is the route that Free-to-Play (F2P) games go (do a search on wikipedia on F2P games). They advertise it as F2P, and the money investment at the start is very small ($5, first recharge package) and it slowly draws you in. As you get more involved in the game, you realized that you need to invest more money to be able to compete. Mid-game onwards, the monetary investment grows. End game, you may have to put in close to $300-$500 to be able to compete.

However, if you don't care about competing or remaining at the top, then period investment of $20 should be enough for you to have a decent gaming experience.
          Exactly. Good post.

Comment

20 dollars = 4 mc donald happy meal
            4 good kiddy meal vs 1 or 2 months of less suffering more fun in gaming experience
            Its good entertainment fees

But of coz you gauge urself .... spending thousands ..... that will become like what the presentation of the whales say it .... kindda stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Xeptone View Post
              But of coz you gauge urself .... spending thousands ..... that will become like what the presentation of the whales say it .... kindda stupid
              Dear player, referring to a segment of the populace as "kindda stupid" shows ignorance. Not everyone has the same financial compass as you do.

Comment

20 dollars = 4 mc donald happy meal
                4 good kiddy meal vs 1 or 2 months of less suffering more fun in gaming experience
                Its good entertainment fees

Alot of corporate guys spends more than 10k in entertainment drinking and everything in 1 night.

Comment

Originally posted by JeriahDavid View Post
                  Alot of corporate guys spends more than 10k in entertainment drinking and everything in 1 night.
                  Exactly. Some people spend a lot on a night out, while some spend it here. People can do whatever they like with their disposable income (income after all expenses) and should not be ridiculed for it cause they choose to spend it here.

Comment

well thats what the ceo said
                    800 k usd ..... kindda how do u say it .... stupid
                    before u start bashing on me
                    do take some time watching the video
                    i am just quoting

and i did say gauge urself
                    if u are able to justify the spending by all means go all the way
                    if u think its not stupid to spend 800k usd on 1 game to buy pixel strength
                    well i can only say r2 is happy u think that way
                    you r the reason why wartune is design in that manner

Comment

I really dun like the logic
                      Its ur money u can spend it in any way u like

Its like the president of a country that got nuclear lauch saying that
                      Well i got nuke .... so i can nuke any country i want

North Korea anybody?

The logic just fall flat
                      there is always a limit or a reasonable limit to what u should and can do
                      even if the game does not set a limit for u
                      U should set it upon urself

Dun tell me 1 day u got super power by a freak of nature
                      and u go mass murder everybody u see
                      just because u can so u do it

u can buy ur way to victory
                      it just take out the fun
                      u can kill everybody in all the server
                      nobody can come close to u
                      no more close fight
                      no more bitting ur nails grasp in cold sweat when u are in combat
                      no thrills
                      u simply steamroll anybody and everybody that fights u
                      then u will realise
                      u are your own worst enemy
                      u will fall prey to something that u cant defeat
                      loneliness
                      then u quit

= EPIC FAIL

learn some moral and ethics please
                      Last edited by Xeptone; 03-26-2013, 11:42 PM.

Comment

800k? o.O Can we say exaggeration? xD

Comment

well thats what the ceo said
                          800 k usd ..... kindda how do u say it .... stupid
                          before u start bashing on me
                          do take some time watching the video
                          i am just quoting

and i did say gauge urself
                          if u are able to justify the spending by all means go all the way
                          if u think its not stupid to spend 800k usd on 1 game to buy pixel strength
                          well i can only say r2 is happy u think that way
                          you r the reason why wartune is design in that manner
                          I did - the moment the original OP posted it. Repeating "stupid" which caused a frenzy of negative responses just causes more undue attention though.

I really dun like the logic
                          Its ur money u can spend it in any way u like

Its like the president of a country that got nuclear lauch saying that
                          Well i got nuke .... so i can nuke any country i want

North Korea anybody?

learn some moral and ethics please
                          Horrible analogy.

Comment

Well this comes in a different light as i would hope
                            the first post i am just telling the OP spending a bit wont hurt
                            and it does more help than harm

But gauge urself and dun spend what u cannot afford

Its horribly taken in the wrong way
                            Ppl are simply bashing for the sake of bashing hahahah

Comment

Working...
                            X