new server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new server

Im a new player and im currently looking for a new server, but sadly, the only server i can play is a Oceanic server, since it match well with my time.. i was wondering when will a new Oceanic server be released? since you relase new servers almost everyday, this one wont be a hard request right?

Any "new" Oceanic server will only make you feel good temporarily. You can start afresh, spend huge amount of balens and rule the server... BUT only for about 1-2 months. After that, your server will get merged with an older, existing server. Guess what? You'll be too far behind to catch up, unless you blow another 5 grand into your character.

Your delusion of grandeur of topping the server is only momentarily.
    Server merger with an older server is not just a possibility; it is a certainty.

You might as well start on an existing server. Sorry to burst your bubble.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

the newest oceanic server is server 157 drow meadow and that server has been up for a while I believe there is no new oceanic server releases that I can see mentioned

any new server releases are posted in the news and events forum for WT
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        Any "new" Oceanic server will only make you feel good temporarily. You can start afresh, spend huge amount of balens and rule the server... BUT only for about 1-2 months. After that, your server will get merged with an older, existing server. Guess what? You'll be too far behind to catch up, unless you blow another 5 grand into your character.

Your delusion of grandeur of topping the server is only momentarily.
        Server merger with an older server is not just a possibility; it is a certainty.

You might as well start on an existing server. Sorry to burst your bubble.
        you have a point, thank you..

Comment

Working...
        X