Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

I think about Quit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think about Quit

i Am casher but after 1.5 in game archers are Over power... in WB only archers top 10.... In GB cant kill archers what a Crazy Crit...!!!!!!

Well on my server you have mages/archers ruling wb. If you are quitting, don't be a drama queen, just go. But if you are gonna quit cause of one area of the game where there is so much more to explore then well good luck in life. I'll tell you a secret though, life isn't fair.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
      Well on my server you have mages/archers ruling wb. If you are quitting, don't be a drama queen, just go. But if you are gonna quit cause of one area of the game where there is so much more to explore then well good luck in life. I'll tell you a secret though, life isn't fair.
      Life is fair.... dont be so pessimistic

Comment

Originally posted by saxsex View Post
        i Am casher but after 1.5 in game archers are Over power... in WB only archers top 10.... In GB cant kill archers what a Crazy Crit...!!!!!!
        If you can't beat them join them? Start a new archer account? hehehe
        I will stick to my knight with my disadvantages

Also this does not have anything to do with 1.5 because there was no change in criticals or the top 10 wb issue - those were there before

Also I support the fact that there is no point in drama, if finally decision is made to quit then just do it less stress for you
        I promote happy lifestyle = focus on things which make you and others smile

Comment

archer overpowered in pvp? Your brain must be damaged.

Comment

Originally posted by LAVASH View Post
            Also this does not have anything to do with 1.5 because there was no change in criticals or the top 10 wb issue - those were there before
            Actually yes there was change in criticals for the WB since the 1.5...

Comment

i see nothing different same archers that were owning wb before patch still doing after patch...since when ppl start making forum announcements about them quiting?
              IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Originally posted by R26092269 View Post
                Actually yes there was change in criticals for the WB since the 1.5...
                oh maybe i missed something R26092269 - thanks for pointing out - what was changed with criticals please in 1.5? thank you

Comment

Originally posted by shadow1477777 View Post
                  Yeah I agree, there 'maybe' some servers with top 10 all knights.
                  Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                  Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                  Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                  One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                  In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                  One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                  One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                  In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by LAVASH View Post
                    oh maybe i missed something R26092269 - thanks for pointing out - what was changed with criticals please in 1.5? thank you
                    Archers crit rate is much higher now than it was before patch.....I have never missed a delph snipe crit hit in WB since the patch

Comment

Originally posted by Bergess View Post
                      Archers crit rate is much higher now than it was before patch.....I have never missed a delph snipe crit hit in WB since the patch
                      Correction; EVERYONES Crit rate is much higher now. I'd say approx 50% boost to crits at the very least

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                        Correction; EVERYONES Crit rate is much higher now. I'd say approx 50% boost to crits at the very least
                        that's right. they didn't increase crit in wb just for archers, but all classes. complaining about archers doing too well in wb is like complaining about mages owning too much with just will destroyer while archers need sniper edge + determination. want to do good in wb? go for a crit build.

Comment

Originally posted by saxsex View Post
                          yeah just quit, ur skill must be suck if u cant kill archers in GB v(^_^)v

Originally posted by shadow1477777 View Post
                          no he cant have brain damaged, he got no brain.. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
                            that's right. they didn't increase crit in wb just for archers, but all classes. complaining about archers doing too well in wb is like complaining about mages owning too much with just will destroyer while archers need sniper edge + determination. want to do good in wb? go for a crit build.
                            It benefits archers a hell of a lot more for many reasons... 1. archers were the only ones using crit astrals 2. archers gain rage from crit the other classes don't 3. archers have talents that increase crit dmg... there was no reason to make the event even more towards archers I used to always be in top 5 now I can't even crack the top 10 mainly 7 archers and 3 magess....usually 2 of the 3 mages are balening anyway.
                            Server 92- King
                            Guild: Thundera- Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Panthaz89 View Post
                              It benefits archers a hell of a lot more for many reasons... 1. archers were the only ones using crit astrals 2. archers gain rage from crit the other classes don't 3. archers have talents that increase crit dmg... there was no reason to make the event even more towards archers I used to always be in top 5 now I can't even crack the top 10 mainly 7 archers and 3 magess....usually 2 of the 3 mages are balening anyway.
                              Archer is the only one use crit astral? Dumb said i have ever read. Mages and Knights use it too. There are diff way for people to choose what build they r going for. Im a mage and im using crit astral it works well for me

Comment

Working...
                              X