Free VIP every month for 1 hour

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free VIP every month for 1 hour

Well when I first started playing this game..... I got VIP status for free only for one hour (well all of us did), so I was wondering y not make the people who plays on this server for every month (they have to be checked in for a month) get another 1 hour VIP. I hope you agree with my suggestion

Originally posted by XeFrost View Post
    Well when I first started playing this game..... I got VIP status for free only for one hour (well all of us did), so I was wondering y not make the people who plays on this server for every month (they have to be checked in for a month) get another 1 hour VIP. I hope you agree with my suggestion
    What about free vip daily for 1 hour.
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Just curious - are you wanting this because of the tokens? If not, could you nail down the reason?

Comment

I like this idea.
        And it is probably the coins. SO much i have saved up
        The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

I am a VIP, and I know how annoying the cool down's are and stuff, which is the main reason I became a VIP. I think once a month would be ok, though I haven't really thought about any disadvantages from that, none have come straight to my head, but as for the other reply saying '1 Hour a day' I don't think they would do that, as you can do a lot of things within one hour of being VIP, (Cool downs, Exp Bonus's, VIP Wheel etc) and therefore there would be no reason for you to sign up to VIP. So I don't think they would allow that, not only would they have less new customers, but maybe if this was added into the game, current VIP'S may cancel their VIP membership and instead use the free daily VIP. I hope that makes sense
          Perseverance is better than defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
            What about free vip daily for 1 hour.
            As someone else said, much can be done with VIP, 1 a day would ruin a lot of the perks.

Anything less than 1 a week will ruin it (Weekly VIP packs) So bi-weekl or monthly. Maybe add it to check-in as 30th day!

Comment

i think them should give VIP Card everytime them have a server down.

for compsait all lose time man get frome it.
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

i think this is a great idea. it would reward non-vip players only an hour for logging on after a month, that's a tiny reward if you think about it. yet it would still have a great impact and i'm just going to guess that it would get you many more vip subscriptions because between each month mark you know the players would be missing that 1hour of VIP and just thinking about getting VIP the whole time lol. I know I would, hell it would work to get me into VIP within a month probably

Comment

No offense but if you want VIP, then there is an option to buy it!

Everything that you do as a VIP has an effect that is ongoing. It does not just last for 1hr!

I can't get shop mounts without balens, but I am not asking for the ability to obtain them once a month for 1 hour.

If you get vip free for any length of time, what happens to the people who pay for it? Does their bonus from paying for VIP double, or do they get a month of VIP free every year?

Do Airlines upgrade economy class to business class for 1 hour every month? No they don't.

The long and short of it is that in this game you know what you get without paying, you want the benefits of those that pay, then pay for it!

Comment

Working...
                  X