• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kumbh
    started a topic Gvg lagg annoying and dumb *** gms silent

Gvg lagg annoying and dumb *** gms silent

YEA READ THE TITLE IF U MAY.

before cranking up my throat with get better pc or clear cache cookies. heres the deal, i cleand cleared wiped every thing possible on earth to sort the lagg in GVG, whch dint sort yet. N.B. i can download stuff at 800kb/s so dnt give me the **** of slow net either pls
    as far as suckers who gnna say need a better rig. my pc can run games like tera without a hitch but cant run a browser game?

dont come up with suggestions like its a game, or who asked me to play or just quit.
    for starters i like the game
    for 2nd i spent my money on the game too.
    now as a paid player i would expect the minimum bit of service, than feeling **** for wasting my money on a game where all thats done in name of maintenance is utter **** for 5 hrs. since i see no diffrence in GVG ever.

game runs fine all damn day just not in GVG?????????

oh wait gms dont have time to cater to players need cuz they too busy opening 6 servers a week, without fixing issues already? is that what u wanan achieve guys 500 servers with no players by the time u reach that mark?

and i sort of know a mod is gonna remove it. but would really like a GM to come reply to this if u got balls to do so and not cheat players for the minimum service they pay for?

• whitekirito
    replied
    s56 still laggy as hell at GB

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by Kumbh View Post
    YEA READ THE TITLE IF U MAY.

before cranking up my throat with get better pc or clear cache cookies. heres the deal, i cleand cleared wiped every thing possible on earth to sort the lagg in GVG, whch dint sort yet. N.B. i can download stuff at 800kb/s so dnt give me the **** of slow net either pls
    as far as suckers who gnna say need a better rig. my pc can run games like tera without a hitch but cant run a browser game?

dont come up with suggestions like its a game, or who asked me to play or just quit.
    for starters i like the game
    for 2nd i spent my money on the game too.
    now as a paid player i would expect the minimum bit of service, than feeling **** for wasting my money on a game where all thats done in name of maintenance is utter **** for 5 hrs. since i see no diffrence in GVG ever.

game runs fine all damn day just not in GVG?????????

oh wait gms dont have time to cater to players need cuz they too busy opening 6 servers a week, without fixing issues already? is that what u wanan achieve guys 500 servers with no players by the time u reach that mark?

and i sort of know a mod is gonna remove it. but would really like a GM to come reply to this if u got balls to do so and not cheat players for the minimum service they pay for?
    When a browser games starts to infringe on a GB+ after a little bit of playing time, it's no longer a "god damn friggin' browser game". (I'm not stating your box is deficient though.)

Good luck with your endeavor.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X