Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Notify Farm is Ready when in Wilds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notify Farm is Ready when in Wilds

Being that I am not a lucky archer who gets way more daru than I, a mere mage can on WB, I do a lot of farming daru in wilds. However, I can't tell when my farm is ready, and sometimes I am late getting to it. My friends love to share, so I lose a lot of my crop. I would like it if we can get that pop up window as we do when in city view when we are in the wilds. Could you all just let a pop up appear and we can click it and go to our farm?

Please show your agreement and maybe the devs will do that simple coding for us.

Thanks

Any notification is better. +1.

Comment

It would help, my brain is useless. I will check my farm and take note. For example, I take note that there is only 20 minutes until my crops are ready to harvest. So I leave my farm and go do something productive until they are ready, but I completely forget even though I not long ago checked. I am ALWAYS in the wrong place at the wrong time when my farm is ready. Maybe even a little pop up with a countdown timer, so you get a little warning just before. I've entered a blitz or MP dungeon and literally as I enter them my crops are being revived and stolen. Maybe I am just very careless and stupid, I hope I'm not the only one that does this lol

Anyway, good suggestion and I agree
      Perseverance is better than defeat.

Comment

Working...
      X