Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Now what?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    You get them in high lvl of necros. Chinese server have them so yes they exist.
    As i said I haven't seen them and i am behind on the chinese.

But that brings us back to this version are we sure they are here yet you know added hence you know it will come in later patches?

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
      Are not all goals just an arbitary figure plucked out of thin air by the player in question?

Mine are. I want a 40k BR before lvl 50. I'm on target too... ^_^
      wut. as a non-casher I struggle to pick up my archer BR, and at 50 it is barely 20K

Comment

Originally posted by xMastaofdaForcex View Post
        wut. as a non-casher I struggle to pick up my archer BR, and at 50 it is barely 20K
        My alt is a non casher level 39 with 19k BR and I just started it 3 weeks ago, lolz. You need to learn how to play the game.

Comment

Originally posted by xMastaofdaForcex View Post
          Level slower.

Take more time to get things sorted.
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Make a new character and max it all out.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              You get them in high lvl of necros. Chinese server have them so yes they exist.
              I have been playing on the Chinese server for a while and I haven't seen anyone with gems above lvl 7/8 and these come from major cash players. The average player will NEVER see gems over lvl 7 or 8 unless they plan to still be buying crypt keys and playing 5+ years from now.

Comment

Originally posted by R25225147 View Post
                I have been playing on the Chinese server for a while and I haven't seen anyone with gems above lvl 7/8 and these come from major cash players. The average player will NEVER see gems over lvl 7 or 8 unless they plan to still be buying crypt keys and playing 5+ years from now.
                Uh? Have you been to Server 1 of the Chinese Servers? Or you're on the new servers?

On Server 1, the top 50 players are all level 80, with level 80 soul engraving, and level 12 gems. Please open your eyes.

Also, I've gotten a level 9 PDEF gem transposer, so yes, the maximum level of gems is definitely higher than 8.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                X