Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

New Hack?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Hack?

    Can someone kindly explain to me why a lvl 28 Holy Seal can never ever stun a lvl 20? I have the highest HS in my sever but there are 3 guys that i can never stun them. Not once, not twice, I have tried hundreds of time casting HS on them in arena but not even once i can stun them. Those halo stars auto remove once it reach their turn even when it say miss 3 turns and they still carry on casting their skill. I suspect there is a new hack cos some how those 3 guys alway in the same pt in GA.

  • #2
    theres three important step u should take:

    1) take a video of you dueling them in arena, also show how many turns they are being stunned
    2) file a ticket against them, attaching the video to the ticket.
    3) post the video link here, so we can all gossip about it. make sure their names are not censored.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by R22628169 View Post
      Can someone kindly explain to me why a lvl 28 Holy Seal can never ever stun a lvl 20? I have the highest HS in my sever but there are 3 guys that i can never stun them. Not once, not twice, I have tried hundreds of time casting HS on them in arena but not even once i can stun them. Those halo stars auto remove once it reach their turn even when it say miss 3 turns and they still carry on casting their skill. I suspect there is a new hack cos some how those 3 guys alway in the same pt in GA.
      I'd like to see this via vid. If your stun is 8 levels from theirs, then you should be clipping them at a good round or two. I've noticed as your HS approaches your opponents, the chance to initially stun drops a bit... but that could be just me.

      Comment


      • #4
        Interesting. I've definitely seen some folks miraculously recover same turn from a stun. Keep us posted.

        Comment


        • #5
          Wait. I have seen some instances where a character very close in HS (~1 level) can recover "instantly" (the dazed effect quickly disappears) but that round is still gone for the player that was stunned.

          If the defender in this case cannot be stunned - or can cast/skill immediately after being stunned, see Pern's last sentence.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
            Wait. I have seen some instances where a character very close in HS (~1 level) can recover "instantly" (the dazed effect quickly disappears) but that round is still gone for the player that was stunned.

            If the defender in this case cannot be stunned - or can cast/skill immediately after being stunned, see Pern's last sentence.
            A true *** moment is stunning someone in GA, and while they still wear their crown of stars, they immediately cast a skill...and keep wearing said crown for another turn or 2.

            Comment


            • #7
              Ah, I see that a lot when two people stun the same person. I wish they'd fix that (or at least show the stun removed as a penalty for everyone running to stun).

              If that happens after one person doing, Imma sue.

              Comment


              • #8
                just a point to note, now that you have made the post, those 3 might be alerted already and stop using the said hack. so quickly (quickly i mean like right NOW) go take a video of it to obtain evidence.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Pernilla View Post
                  A true *** moment is stunning someone in GA, and while they still wear their crown of stars, they immediately cast a skill...and keep wearing said crown for another turn or 2.
                  This part i can explain. Let say u cast HS on this target and right after that someone else from your team cast HS on the same target. The stars will still be there but he can carry on casting his skills.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
                    theres three important step u should take:

                    1) take a video of you dueling them in arena, also show how many turns they are being stunned
                    2) file a ticket against them, attaching the video to the ticket.
                    3) post the video link here, so we can all gossip about it. make sure their names are not censored.
                    This is going to be a problem for me.

                    1) I don't have a video software and i don't know how to use it.

                    2) Tried taking a SS but can never take 2 SS 1 for stunning and 1 for remove during the same fight

                    maybe someone can give me a link for a good video software
                    Last edited by R22628169; 03-28-2013, 05:21 AM. Reason: spelling error

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      http://camstudio.org/ is the video recording software I use, it's free.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                        Wait. I have seen some instances where a character very close in HS (~1 level) can recover "instantly" (the dazed effect quickly disappears) but that round is still gone for the player that was stunned.

                        If the defender in this case cannot be stunned - or can cast/skill immediately after being stunned, see Pern's last sentence.
                        I just heard this yesterday from a guildy, but it seems that if 2 people on the same team stun the same person together, the stun is neutralized (the cancel each other out).

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
                          I just heard this yesterday from a guildy, but it seems that if 2 people on the same team stun the same person together, the stun is neutralized (the cancel each other out).
                          yes if 2 people stun same enemies it neutralized.
                          ☣CAIN☣

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            why this game so suck every after maintaince....???

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              if I may suggest .. not too many servers for this game .. so dying

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X