New Hack?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Hack?

Can someone kindly explain to me why a lvl 28 Holy Seal can never ever stun a lvl 20? I have the highest HS in my sever but there are 3 guys that i can never stun them. Not once, not twice, I have tried hundreds of time casting HS on them in arena but not even once i can stun them. Those halo stars auto remove once it reach their turn even when it say miss 3 turns and they still carry on casting their skill. I suspect there is a new hack cos some how those 3 guys alway in the same pt in GA.

theres three important step u should take:

1) take a video of you dueling them in arena, also show how many turns they are being stunned
    2) file a ticket against them, attaching the video to the ticket.
    3) post the video link here, so we can all gossip about it. make sure their names are not censored.

Comment

Originally posted by R22628169 View Post
      Can someone kindly explain to me why a lvl 28 Holy Seal can never ever stun a lvl 20? I have the highest HS in my sever but there are 3 guys that i can never stun them. Not once, not twice, I have tried hundreds of time casting HS on them in arena but not even once i can stun them. Those halo stars auto remove once it reach their turn even when it say miss 3 turns and they still carry on casting their skill. I suspect there is a new hack cos some how those 3 guys alway in the same pt in GA.
      I'd like to see this via vid. If your stun is 8 levels from theirs, then you should be clipping them at a good round or two. I've noticed as your HS approaches your opponents, the chance to initially stun drops a bit... but that could be just me.

Comment

Interesting. I've definitely seen some folks miraculously recover same turn from a stun. Keep us posted.

Comment

Wait. I have seen some instances where a character very close in HS (~1 level) can recover "instantly" (the dazed effect quickly disappears) but that round is still gone for the player that was stunned.

If the defender in this case cannot be stunned - or can cast/skill immediately after being stunned, see Pern's last sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
            Wait. I have seen some instances where a character very close in HS (~1 level) can recover "instantly" (the dazed effect quickly disappears) but that round is still gone for the player that was stunned.

If the defender in this case cannot be stunned - or can cast/skill immediately after being stunned, see Pern's last sentence.
            A true *** moment is stunning someone in GA, and while they still wear their crown of stars, they immediately cast a skill...and keep wearing said crown for another turn or 2.

Comment

Ah, I see that a lot when two people stun the same person. I wish they'd fix that (or at least show the stun removed as a penalty for everyone running to stun).

If that happens after one person doing, Imma sue.

Comment

just a point to note, now that you have made the post, those 3 might be alerted already and stop using the said hack. so quickly (quickly i mean like right NOW) go take a video of it to obtain evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Pernilla View Post
                  A true *** moment is stunning someone in GA, and while they still wear their crown of stars, they immediately cast a skill...and keep wearing said crown for another turn or 2.
                  This part i can explain. Let say u cast HS on this target and right after that someone else from your team cast HS on the same target. The stars will still be there but he can carry on casting his skills.

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
                    theres three important step u should take:

1) take a video of you dueling them in arena, also show how many turns they are being stunned
                    2) file a ticket against them, attaching the video to the ticket.
                    3) post the video link here, so we can all gossip about it. make sure their names are not censored.
                    This is going to be a problem for me.

1) I don't have a video software and i don't know how to use it.

2) Tried taking a SS but can never take 2 SS 1 for stunning and 1 for remove during the same fight

maybe someone can give me a link for a good video software
                    Last edited by R22628169; 03-28-2013, 05:21 AM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

http://camstudio.org/ is the video recording software I use, it's free.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post

I just heard this yesterday from a guildy, but it seems that if 2 people on the same team stun the same person together, the stun is neutralized (the cancel each other out).

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
                          I just heard this yesterday from a guildy, but it seems that if 2 people on the same team stun the same person together, the stun is neutralized (the cancel each other out).
                          yes if 2 people stun same enemies it neutralized.
                          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

why this game so suck every after maintaince....???

Comment

if I may suggest .. not too many servers for this game .. so dying

Comment

Working...
                              X