Nerf Multi-shot of Archers!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nerf Multi-shot of Archers!

Hello people I hope Archers won't get offended.

I would like to suggest to nerf the overpowered skill of an archer which is Multi-shot. I'll give my reasons why it is OP. first of all it is a skill that costs LOW rage, LOW cooldown, yet it dominates all nuke skills of all class. If u guys try to observe all damage type skills of all class, overall multi-shot is the best skill to use. Low rage but high damage, but whenever u atak u gain rage so should I say Multi-shot is a free rage u just simply have to wait for the cooldown. That's why if ur a mage IT IS A MUST to kill his troops ASAP before he kills urs. Cos if ur troops r dead ur screwed, multi-shot will slaughter u. Please correct me if I am wrong. Archers dominates the rankings in World Boss and Im pretty sure without Multishot we wouldn't see most of the archers u see in the WB rankings. And for a mage/knight to get the rank1-3 rewards in wb ur Matk must be VERY VERY high or ur damage must be at least 50% higher than the archer's atk. I understand that it's the archers role to deal the highest damage, but most of the games archers are very squishy but very high damage. But what's happening in these game is archers aren't squishy yet high damage. So its either R2 nerf the archer itself or the skill, multi-shot. And if u guys don't have a plan to nerf anything abt the archer. Then make more events that would at least give more advantage to mages or knights.

Wait until you get high end and feel the wrath that is AP.

Comment

Why you not ask nerf Arrow Strike is alot mutch stronger that Multi-Shot if you lvl a skills in the Talents.

Get 10% more crit damges at Arrow strike and Arrow strike in world boss ex can get 2 auto shot + normal skills attack vs 3 attack in one shot and can work at 2 shots me arrow strike in the PVP to.

But stop complaine about archer. All charters is fair in the PVP.

Archer need damges for have a chance to kill Mage or Knight becouse them have heling or shild we dosent have like that we need to eat Gurdian Rune for get some defens or use very very hige damges reduce and block astro.

Becouse we can not heal us self direcly, and we can not go in the shild for reduce all damges for 3 turns.

Archer need arount 4500 critical, and 24.000 PATK for can kill some stronger knights or mage becouse archer must of all time becouse out helead if we have for low damges.

And if we meet knight me 60k HP and 14-18k PDEF/MDEF and thers shild we are easy target becouse we can not defend us frome there attacks so we just need higre DPS for give a fair chance vs both this class.

If you want see Archer nerf, we need to get Appllo 30% damges reduce we need get shild + Heling skills and wen i spoke about heling skills its not Archer heling skills some sucks if them have strong defens works only at troops we need get mage heling.

For make up the other nerfs.

People need to stop complaine about archer them dosent even know how them works, make archer in another server lvl up him to 70 and meet elite players knight and Mage and you coming whine later for how bad archer relly are in the PVP.

Archer should get some buffs in the PVP not nerf them.

Knights dosent relly be strong before after 50 do them get some talents and make it correcly.

And Archer have power frome low lvl but no defens before lvl 60 do them start get defens astro.

Like Damges Reduce, and block osv.
      Last edited by dwmedia; 03-27-2013, 10:35 PM.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Look, he is talking about WB mainly, and if you can't see that archers have a disproportionate showing in top ten then you are blind! Thus they get more gold and daru than knights or mages. I made a suggestion i repeated in a couple of threads about archers on wb. More gold and daru means better astrals (higher leveled up) and higher troops, higher enchanting equipment etc.. This game favors archers immensely due to wb booty for them.

Comment

Some of us have been campaigning (whining) about the disproportionate earnings for ages. Welcome.

Comment

First of all, yes to the arrow strike being better than multi-shot. I can hit top 10 in WB without ever using multishot (though it's kind of annoying to since I have to pay close attention ^_^). Secondly... *sighs* I've said this before, and I'll say it again: archers are so disadvantaged in PvP that I think the advantage from WB is the only way we can keep up. I am a level 68 archer who spends just enough for VIP and occasional bonuses like wings. I get wrecked by mages and knights. As always, if you want to tell me what I'm doing wrong, then I'd be happy to post my gear and stats and whatnot. Really - I'd love to find out that I'm just doing it wrong and it's not my class's fault. But unless you can do that, please stop complaining about archers. ^_^V
            AyaSnow
            Phoenix
            Server 58

Comment

Originally posted by AyaSnow View Post
              First of all, yes to the arrow strike being better than multi-shot. I can hit top 10 in WB without ever using multishot (though it's kind of annoying to since I have to pay close attention ^_^). Secondly... *sighs* I've said this before, and I'll say it again: archers are so disadvantaged in PvP that I think the advantage from WB is the only way we can keep up. I am a level 68 archer who spends just enough for VIP and occasional bonuses like wings. I get wrecked by mages and knights. As always, if you want to tell me what I'm doing wrong, then I'd be happy to post my gear and stats and whatnot. Really - I'd love to find out that I'm just doing it wrong and it's not my class's fault. But unless you can do that, please stop complaining about archers. ^_^V
              Its are some you saying am are lvl 64 archer, and is very diffcult meat another class that another archer.

Mage out heling us, knight have for strong defens and for hige hp.

Only why for us to kill another strong mage and knight or have a small chance is have arount 4500 critical, 24.000+ PATK.

Otherwise we become out helad frome mage, and not do enogut me damges for knights.

Even me this stats is very difficult to win, you need in princip full legendary PVE set lvl 50-60 and jewels legendary and rings for be a strong archer.

PVP set is wortless for archer give us for littly damges for do something.

Archer is for the must only good in the PVE do damges at boss and monsters. But is far under classed in the PVP damges is everything we can go for try kill them before them out heling us or go in the shild.

Only why for us to win is kill them before them kill us.
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

All I have to say is that every class has its advantages and disadvantages. WB happens to be what Archers are really good at. When you roll a class, you weigh these pros and cons and the WB advantage doesn't seem to have everyone and their mother playing as Archers so the other classes must have fairly respectable advantages as well.

Comment

Originally posted by R28844061 View Post
                  Hello people I hope Archers won't get offended.

I would like to suggest to nerf the overpowered skill of an archer which is Multi-shot. I'll give my reasons why it is OP. first of all it is a skill that costs LOW rage, LOW cooldown, yet it dominates all nuke skills of all class. If u guys try to observe all damage type skills of all class, overall multi-shot is the best skill to use. Low rage but high damage, but whenever u atak u gain rage so should I say Multi-shot is a free rage u just simply have to wait for the cooldown. That's why if ur a mage IT IS A MUST to kill his troops ASAP before he kills urs. Cos if ur troops r dead ur screwed, multi-shot will slaughter u. Please correct me if I am wrong. Archers dominates the rankings in World Boss and Im pretty sure without Multishot we wouldn't see most of the archers u see in the WB rankings. And for a mage/knight to get the rank1-3 rewards in wb ur Matk must be VERY VERY high or ur damage must be at least 50% higher than the archer's atk. I understand that it's the archers role to deal the highest damage, but most of the games archers are very squishy but very high damage. But what's happening in these game is archers aren't squishy yet high damage. So its either R2 nerf the archer itself or the skill, multi-shot. And if u guys don't have a plan to nerf anything abt the archer. Then make more events that would at least give more advantage to mages or knights.

While your at it have the ability for mages to spam 3 AOE's off the trot added to your remove list, along with the two types of shield knights can use!

Comment

Originally posted by Unified_Serenity View Post
                    Look, he is talking about WB mainly, and if you can't see that archers have a disproportionate showing in top ten then you are blind! Thus they get more gold and daru than knights or mages. I made a suggestion i repeated in a couple of threads about archers on wb. More gold and daru means better astrals (higher leveled up) and higher troops, higher enchanting equipment etc.. This game favors archers immensely due to wb booty for them.
                    The actual reason rather than your made-up retarded one that they're more archers EVERYWHERE is because there are MORE ARCHERS. hurpa durp

Comment

Originally posted by R211262091 View Post
                      All I have to say is that every class has its advantages and disadvantages. WB happens to be what Archers are really good at. When you roll a class, you weigh these pros and cons and the WB advantage doesn't seem to have everyone and their mother playing as Archers so the other classes must have fairly respectable advantages as well.
                      +1
                      I agree. Their recent adjustment to WB just brought back archers' original specialty since we lost it along the way ^_^V
                      AyaSnow
                      Phoenix
                      Server 58

Comment

Originally posted by R211262091 View Post
                        Agree with this!!! PvP against Knight is a NIGHTMARE (The same BR) I actually have 500 more at Level 50. And I lose all the time. My low dmg attack is just getting outhealed by Knights Passive!!! Mages use 2x AOE my Troops are dead and I got half HP left. Mage's and Knights are all in top rank for Catacombs. Archer's are struggling to get Crypt Tokens.

P.S. WB is where only Archer shine and without Crit we can't produce rage.
                        Last edited by jranar; 03-28-2013, 04:45 PM.

Comment

No one needs to change anything about the classes themselves. Everything between the classes is balanced. If you can't beat your counter class...find out why and fix that instead of assuming that class is too powerful. Knights aren't supposed to beat mages, mages aren't supposed to beat archers and archers aren't supposed to beat knights. That's the way the game was designed and typically that is the way it works. Admittedly things come into play that can change that but typically similar BR suggests your counter class won't beat you. Again if it does...figure out why. Ask questions from other players or ask them in the forums. There are numerous players who are willing to help you out. Just don't assume your class is broken or another class is too powerful.
                          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                          BR: 67K
                          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Working...
                          X