Chat should be changed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat should be changed

I suggest that you add a filter for your chat. I don't care to see in my guild chat what I have received or that someone killed an invader. I think you should add a filter so that each person can choose in each of the tabs what they would like to see in that area of chat. Either that or throw those messages into system chat. I don't need to see who logged in on my world chat, and if they are not in my guild I could care less to see it there either. I have friends just to help the farm other than my guild so I don't really care to see that except when I am doing mpd's. I just find there is a lot of annoying things in chat I could do without. I am sure there are others that would love to see this changed. Also I am an adult and I should be able to choose an option to have or not have the profanity filter. You have some really silly words blocked in the profanity filter. I personally would rather not have it. Some words filtered are grape, adult, and others I can't recall off hand but i find it annoying. This seems like an easy fix I hope you use this suggestion. I am also a paying customer.

The profanity filter is a simple fix. There was talk a few times about updating it. Insofar as the system/chat filter is concerned, heck yes. Good suggestion (and it has been made before).

Comment

And leet people put a color for everything.

So man can check everything under all

And Guild have one color, system info have one colors osv like aion.

And leet people draw the chat windows in the size people self love to have it in the bred and hige not a standard form.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Definitly agree with this. I am tired of having a hard time trying to talk in guild chamber bc of those stupid notices when someone picks up an ore. Do we really need to know that? i mean really cmon why do they even notify us about that.

Comment

If man want to know this man can check the system or all logs, not in the real party or guild chat.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
          X