Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Exp in the wilds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exp in the wilds

The wilds seems to have been made to hunt. Why not gain a little XP when grinding Daru. I don't see why when you have done everything you can in the game for XP that you can't at least gain some in the wilds. Is it your intention to make so people are limited on the time they are actually allowed to play? Seems to me if you want people to pay , don't limit their time. The more they play the more they pay. Either that or take time limits off VIP members. Don't limit them on how many times they can continue in catacombs, how many times they can do arenas, or how many times they can run battlegrounds, or how many times they can run solo dungeons without blitzes, or mpd's. I don't see a good reason for the limitations anyways. reduce the xp after so many if you will, but not to allow it altogether to hinder people I think is just annoying for those of us who truly just enjoy the game.
    That is the simple solution or add an area that you can continue to gain minimal xp, something is better than nothing.

Originally posted by R26629463 View Post
    The wilds seems to have been made to hunt. Why not gain a little XP when grinding Daru. I don't see why when you have done everything you can in the game for XP that you can't at least gain some in the wilds. Is it your intention to make so people are limited on the time they are actually allowed to play? Seems to me if you want people to pay , don't limit their time. The more they play the more they pay. Either that or take time limits off VIP members. Don't limit them on how many times they can continue in catacombs, how many times they can do arenas, or how many times they can run battlegrounds, or how many times they can run solo dungeons without blitzes, or mpd's. I don't see a good reason for the limitations anyways. reduce the xp after so many if you will, but not to allow it altogether to hinder people I think is just annoying for those of us who truly just enjoy the game.
    That is the simple solution or add an area that you can continue to gain minimal xp, something is better than nothing.
    I was leaning towards agreeing with a limited amount of XP gained in the wild until you expanded it with "unlimited catacombs, arenas, BGs (though you can still participate past the resource limit of 2), SPs & MPs". You'd effectively break the game even moreso if any of those were implemented.

As a suggestion, why not hold more varied events in which some of your suggestions are used - such as 2-3 crypt runs during a day or two or a half stamina week? That way, there's still a limit to stave off unlimited results and things are still (somewhat) varied.

Comment

No other game in this world have limit exp a day.

All Pve give exp in all game like WoW, Aion, osv kill a normal monster should give exp aless 50.000, 75.000 per kill.

Becouse man need alot of millions exp so even if man get 50.000 per kill is take time grind in the wild so man get a lvl.
      But this game dosent nessery need 110.000.000 exp some in many other games so 10k 15k exp per kill should aless be normaly.

I full agree at limit a game relly sucks spicelt if man pay for play it. Like VIP osv should give unlimit in everything.

Grind only for daaru do wild so alot more boring, i wish them put some Mount Card man can grind a mount need 100 card or like that and give it in the chest me rar share.

So Wild become people inside is prettly dead play just plunder 5 people and man never visit wild again for next day do is samething to do some man do yesterday.

This game is for mutch repet.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

If I have unlimited catacombs or single player, I will max my talent and level within 1 week.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

I think that the wilds are fine as they are, and I will explain the reasoning behind my opinion.

At present the wilds are used very little. The only time's they are used by the majority are, if you need an extra few thousand daru to upgrade troops, or an equipment item to enhance for a quest. You pop into the wild's, hunt them then go back to doing something else.

If you gave Exp for doing this, then you would find that the hardcore 5%, "must win at all costs" type of player, would flood the wilds at every opportunity and clear them out on a regular basis.

This would only be beneficial to them, and would in fact hinder the development of players who rely on the wilds to obtain a certain goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
            I think that the wilds are fine as they are, and I will explain the reasoning behind my opinion.

At present the wilds are used very little. The only time's they are used by the majority are, if you need an extra few thousand daru to upgrade troops, or an equipment item to enhance for a quest. You pop into the wild's, hunt them then go back to doing something else.

If you gave Exp for doing this, then you would find that the hardcore 5%, "must win at all costs" type of player, would flood the wilds at every opportunity and clear them out on a regular basis.

This would only be beneficial to them, and would in fact hinder the development of players who rely on the wilds to obtain a certain goal.
            Totally agree with this. Though I do daru hunt a bit more on Erandel since I got that nice 35 pearl drop, mostly I'm there for items for an enchant quest or finding mines or plunders. Rest of my time in game is spent in the city and campaigns.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
              Though I do daru hunt a bit more on Erandel since I got that nice 35 pearl drop,
              Those have been there since I started playing this game, and not just in Erandel. Deathly sands you will get drops with 25 daru pearls.
              I actually find that the rune drop rates are quite good in treasure chests, and I have had the odd gem also

They are few and far between however and not worth the effort of looking for them on a regular basis.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                I was leaning towards agreeing with a limited amount of XP gained in the wild until you expanded it with "unlimited catacombs, arenas, BGs (though you can still participate past the resource limit of 2), SPs & MPs". You'd effectively break the game even moreso if any of those were implemented.

As a suggestion, why not hold more varied events in which some of your suggestions are used - such as 2-3 crypt runs during a day or two or a half stamina week? That way, there's still a limit to stave off unlimited results and things are still (somewhat) varied.
                catacombs wasn't meant as unlimited blitzing, just as unlimited attempts to continue to try to advance as you level during the day from where you left off ...not from the very beginning. and everyone seems to enjoy battlegrounds and since that is the only real pve in the game, I just don't think that it is fair you can't join it everytime it comes available. I would suggest more events but the way new stuff seems to break the server I was satisfied in suggesting to make things unlimited but after the normal rounds as they are, you do it for a lot less xp, but at least you have something to do, otherwise yes there should be more events. The fact you could do more dungeons with crippled xp and not blitzing was a suggestion just to allow you to have something to do.

Comment

Working...
                X